• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

oh sh*t...updated page 2

Oh dear... What are the sensitivities on the tests? Is there a chance that this test is less sensitive than previous ones? Big hugs for you... What a roller coaster :( <3

That is confusing :( So sorry you're stuck in limbo, I hope you get answers soon :hugs:

I just think my pee was too diluted to be honest! I will try again tomorrow with fmu xx

Probably just a tad early for the digi. Congrats! &#128515;

My digi always took a day or two longer to be bfp. Congrats! I'm also having an oopsie!

It took me a couple of days to get a positive digi with Ted, I'd got positives on First Response tests already.

Digitals are crap with lines like that. I bet if you test tonight it'll say pregnant.

I think your test today is a tad darker as well, especially for having to squeeze the pee out. Lol

I got faints on first responce like you, then a negative on a digi, lines then got lighter.... Chemical I gather :( hope it's not the same for you honey xx

I'd say it looks a bit darker! Probably just too early for the digi.good luck! :)

Just took another frer. Seems ever so slightly darker than this mornings?

(They are in order with yesterdays on top, this mornings in the middle and then the one I've just taken at the bottom)

Attachments

• 20160219_150116-1-1-1.jpg
    20160219_150116-1-1-1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 41
I think it's a smidge darker. It'll probably dry darker too. They can take a while to fully develop

Looks darker. Try digi with fmu tomorrow I no the wait will kill you xx

Definitely see that the bottom one is darker. I agree, try with another digi tomorrow and I bet it'll say positive!x

My friend and her hubby weren't being careful either and got pregnant just a couple months after getting married. They were both thrilled and they love their daughter to pieces. It's a wonderful surprise! Congrats!

My friend and her hubby weren't being careful either and got pregnant just a couple months after getting married. They were both thrilled and they love their daughter to pieces. It's a wonderful surprise! Congrats!

We got married 12 days ago! Wedding night baby I think!

Oh yes certainly. When did you ovulate do you no?

There's definite progression there hun! I think it's all ok!!!

Oh yes certainly. When did you ovulate do you no?

Not a clue. I don't track it!

When was your last period, how long roughly are you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"