• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Oh thank god.....

Boomerslady

Reaction score
This is totally pointless, but I was literally about to post saying I'd barely felt buba move today when he decided to wriggle!!

My OH asked me at about 8pm if I'd felt buba much today....after thinking I realised I hadn't....at that moment I felt a bit movement.....then there'd been nothing since.

I've been drinking cold drinks and lying on my left side for ages and still nothing :( so I rolled onto my back and got 2 faint wriggles. I know it's silly but he's usually so active in the evenings I was freaking out a bit!

I wish he'd kick the crap outta me so I can be 100% sure hes ok!

Sorry this is pointless, I was just so worried.

i know the feeling, gettin very squashed im guessing bless him, everytime i think of saying somthing to my boyfriend she kicks, i think its cos u worry about it, but if u just relax u tend to feel them more! hope your little munchkin comes soon =) x

Thank you :) if he doesn't come by Sun night I'm bein induced so at least I know I don't have long!

I had a bath trying to relax in the hope he'd wriggle, but nothing!! He's usually so active which is why it's weird! He's moved a few more times since posting so I guess all is ok....maybe he's quietening down for labour (I wish!!)

my bean hasnt moved much at all today either, Ive been a little nervous. Usually its kicking my butt. whn I get off of work im going home and shaking my belly and poke it a little. I usually get lots of movement. If not Dr is getting called

i was same a couple of weeks back, then one day had one verrryyyy active baby, since then shes been alot stronger everyday.
they say if u dont feel 10movements n 24hours to go in to be cheked,
my little one always moved at night, after her quiet few days shes started movin durin the day now,
if your really worried ring ur midwife and let her no =) x

Thanks hunni, he's been moving a load in the past hour or so, so all is good :)

I'm just trying to work out if I'm in labour now as I'm having bad cramps in my belly and randomly threw up. Ahhh I hate not knowing why I feel like shit!

Ooooh very exciting hun! Any pattern to the cramps? Do they go away if you do any exercise?

Oh I don't know.....they went away a lol bit when I walked to the loo!! Does that count!!

I haven't timed them as it's only got really uncomfy a few times. I can't feel my belly tightening though :( i guess I'll have to be patient!

If you can feel them, time them...regardless of whether they cause pain. You could be in very early labour, before things really get going :)

If they go away with exercise or a warm bath, or if there's no pattern, they may just be bad BH, but it does sound very positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"