Oh the bloat!!

tobemum

Reaction score
Seriously, by the afternoon I am busting out of my pants at work!! I feel like someone is going to ask what the hell is going on with my tummy soon! Lol

Left is this morning and right is this afternoon...

Attachments

• 20161216_173809.jpg
    20161216_173809.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 12
Seriously, by the afternoon I am busting out of my pants at work!! I feel like someone is going to ask what the hell is going on with my tummy soon! Lol

Left is this morning and right is this afternoon...

Oh I feel you! It's awful!! This is me 2 weeks ago and this is me now! I feel fit to pop with bloat!

The second pic is me 11 weeks pregnant with my first and I swear I don't look like far off and I'm only 6 weeks :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3
I now only have three pairs in scrub pants that fit over my bloated belly now.... All survivors from before I lost 40lbs. :(. I had a weird few days it disappeared. Back with a vengeance.

Mine has been so bad, people at work started asking if I was pregnant at 6 weeks because even my scrub tops couldn't conceal it!

The bloat is sooooo bad! And it seems it's like 10x worse with my second! It's crazy. I was looking at the bloat in the mirror when dh walked in and said, "omg, what is that?". Lmao :rofl: I laughed so hard I got round ligament pain. :haha:

I feel your pain, I start the day looking relatively 'normal' finish the day looking like I'm six months pregnant already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->