Oh the gym + pregnancy.. Zzz

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
I'm knackered! No energy :sleep:

Found out I was pregnant just over a week ago then the day after, I contracted norovirus. So ended up missing a week of going to the gym. Went back today and blimey, no energy and so hot! The joys of early pregnancy :haha:

haha I have a home DVD I normally do, but with all this lack of energy I haven't done it in about a month.

I usually use my rowing machine but I just really don't want to, I'm scared something will happen! Going to start swimming again I think xx

And my gym clothes are too tight! Too much bloating on the belly and my sports bra squashes my boobs!

Mrs lux - We're the same weeks along!

I cana relate as i can't finish my sets. Im sweating like a apig before im 5 minutes in and so decided to listen to my body which is obviously not appreciating my efforts and go with some cross training and swimming. I can't be bothered but once I am there I enjoy it. I think swimming with become especially satisfying towards the end.

I had norovirus a couple of weeks ago too! For exercise I usually do Zumba & Piloxing but that's out now due to pregnancy. I walk with my toddler but it's just raining nonstop here today. I definitely want to start prenatal yoga & Pilates but can't until 16 weeks. So basically I'm just going to sit on the couch until it's my sons nap time & then I plan on napping too!!

Lol napping sounds good!

I finish my sets. I've just lowered the weight of everything. Or should I say I get told by my husband! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->