Oh the shame!

Weenie19

Reaction score
Saturday night I wiggle to get comfortable in the armchair when I feel a tickle down below.

Instinictivly I put my hand to my bits and find I'm wet through.

I rush to the loo to check its not blood. Thankfully it was clear liquid. No odour nothing.

My OH checks the baby books and then we panic as it says it could be an early rupture of my waters.

We call the hospital and they agree it sounds bad so we are asked to come in. By this point I'm sobbing.

Anyway long story short, 3hrs in delivery, multiple tests which reveal I PEED MYSELF! :dohh:

How embarrassing. Apparently its very common but the walk of shame leaving the hospital was excruciating.

My OH and My Mum think its hilarious. OH bought me incontenence pants as the midwife said it will probably happen again :blush:

Ah honey bless you!
Thank goodness it was just that and nothing more serious! I've heard that can happen and im definatly going to buy some pads now! Hope your family let the joke go soon though :)

Oh god, how horrible for you. If your OH is like mine, you'll never hear the end of it. I get teased about everything relentlessly.

Aww bless you! It'll happen to nearly all of us at some point! how far along are you? x

Bless. It is quite common and I too have suffered the shame of wetting myself. However, I managed to wet the bed. I was in a very deep sleep and in the middle of a dream when I suddenly interrupted the dream conversation with the person I was talking to and explained I needed the loo. I then in my dream, went to a public toilet and peed.

My brain suddenly snapped back to life and woke me up mid pee. Que me, running down the hall like John Wayne with wee running down my legs.

lol aww hun bless you! i pee myself a bit everytime i sneeze, this is m 3rd baby so my bladder is rubbish now lol, i must look crazy if im in the middle of town and need to sneeze i have to quickly cross my legs so i try not to pee myself lol xx

Oh sweetie, I hope everyone gives you a wide berth on this one, I reckon it was embarrassing and you don't need constant reminding of it! I had a word with my OH when we got pregnant and told him all of the embarrassing things that may happen during this 'wonderful journey' and he's been great about it, nothing phases him so luckily he won't make a big deal out of anything. I just bet both you and he are so relieved it wasn't anything worse - keep your head high, you did everything right!

in my 1st pregnancy i only pee'd once but ofcourse it was in the company of my husband who will never let it go lol this time though everytime i sneeze i pee a little :S and i sneeze at least 1 million times a day!! be greatful it was just wee and nothing else hun, take the teasing and next time make sure to be sitin on ur Ohs knee ;) xxx

Haha, I'm so sorry... It is a little hilarious, though. I wore pads throughout second tri because of how often I would pee myself. It's definitely very normal and common. The only tips I can give is to push a little after peeing to make sure you got it all out, and if you notice you haven't peed in a while, go to the bathroom and "try". Also, do your kegel exercises because I'm sure that's what saved me - I stopped peeing myself at 21 weeks after remembering to do my kegels more often. Good luck!!! I hope you can laugh about this... And wear the incontinence pads! lol

Oh my god - I'm so sorry because that must have been terrifying but that is HYSTERICAL!

Oh dear, that's horrible >.< I had a kind of similar experience earlier while I was shopping lol... Really needed to break wind and there was only me and my ban around... So I warned her and said, "I'm really sorry, but I'm gona have to let it go..." Did the deed and she yelled out "oh my god! Thats disgusting!" I was just like SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Then we move away and I hear this shop assistant say "f*****g hell that stinks! Somebody's pumped!" I was so embarrassed I left the shop ASAP lol. Normally I can hold it in when I have wind... But today I just couldn't lol >.< SO embarrassing :dohh:

XxX

I'm 23 weeks and so glad I'm not the only one to have suffered this embarrassment.

Thanks ladies

Sorry dear but I had a good laugh. Must have been scary at first though. Don't worry, you're not alone. I pee'd myself when I bent down to check the fire last week. :dohh:

HAAA hahaha!! That's gold, you poor thing!! Please to hear that is all it was :)

mine was this morning after waking up from sleep,before i got up from the bed i sneezed,then there it was!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->