Oh the wait. ..

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by layladies, Jun 3, 2013.

1. layladies

layladies Member

Hey everyone, New to b&b and do happy to be here. So AF is due today and every other month she sneaks in while I'm sleeping with plenty of cramps leading up to her. No cramps this month:happydance: but severe dizziness today, slight nausea, sleepy, diarrhea and discharge too. Today is 13 DPO and I took a dollar store test with negative results as I'm going to give it a few more days For AF to show her ugly mug before testing again. At 10 DPO I had a sharp pain in my left side, near rib cage that eventually went to a dull pain, to no pain.
    So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and only time will tell. :af:

2. tarax

tarax Well-Known Member

My AF is due today aswell! I havent tested yet but im thinking about testing tomorrow morning. Hope we both get a BFP

3. RunningMomOf3

RunningMomOf3 Well-Known Member

Good luck!!! I hope AF isn't gonna make a visit for one good reason!! Hope you get your BFP soon!!

4. layladies

layladies Member

Thanks ladies and same to you tarax and hello fellow Michigander Runningmomof3. I feel silly but some of these abbreviations, I'm at a lost with. I got the AF, but what's BFP and it's probably going to be so obvious, lol

5. tarax

tarax Well-Known Member

Thats ok im still learning aswell.
    BFP is big fat positive
    BFN is big fat negative.