OH wants a baby now!

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Had to tell him no though!

Anyone else making OH wait? I would love another baby, but im not sure how I would cope with 2 under 2!

My husband wants to try this week! I am fertile as of Sunday. I really want to wait until Winter though.

We are waiting for a bit of financial security and he refuses to talk in depth about it until we get it, which is logical really but i can't help myself lol.
He does comment on everything i say and when i come up with a problem he reassures me so he wants it too lol!

I am so jealous too lol

My DH says he's 100% on board now -we are gonna start ttc in October, HIS idea to start earlier as we were planning on beginning of 2010, which is great but...

I would have loved for him to be the one to say 'My darling, I love you so much and I really want another baby with you' haha
rather than me always being the one to say it. I have hinted, cajoled and at times railroaded (only kidding really) my DH for the chance to start ttc this baby since last January. 8 months hard graft, but he's finally on board lol

I don't want to be pregnant again!!!!!!!!!! My OH can't wait for another. It sucks.

I've got so many people telling me its cruel to have an only child. Thing is I hardly have time with my one child now as I work full time. What happens with I have to share that time with a brother or a sister, its not fair to him.

Lol wanna swap OH's?! You can have my reluctant / responsible one - I want a baby now!!! ;-)

I don't want to be pregnant again!!!!!!!!!! My OH can't wait for another. It sucks.

I've got so many people telling me its cruel to have an only child. Thing is I hardly have time with my one child now as I work full time. What happens with I have to share that time with a brother or a sister, its not fair to him.

maybe when you have two it would be easier.. because your son would have someone to play with, his sibling when ur busy etc

i wish my DF was the one to say to me i would like to ttc lol!

but were gonna ttc soon as AF gets here i think :happydance:

I'm the reluctant responsible one here, hubby has wanted a LO for a couple of years but I keep finding reasons why we are not 'ready' yet. Was probably going to run out of excuses next year 'cept now we both want to move home.....everything is a bit up in the air since the wedding.

I wish my OH would say something like that, think you self lucky.

Ours is kinda a joint decision (but mostly OH's!) I wish my hubby was as excited really! x

OH really, really wants to start trying now, he nags all the time! I really don't want two
too close together so I've told him we can start trying next year July/August time.
I've got the coil fitted which is tamper proof just incase :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->