OH wants another.

Frooty

Reaction score
Me and oh were talking about having another baby but i'm a bit weary as lo is only 5 months old he wants to try in Jan when my pills finish lo will be 7 months anyone got 2 under 2? How hard is it? :wacko: lol

Not too bad actually :) 18 months between mine and I love it. I was terrified all through my pregnamcy but it is no were near as bad as I imagined. Your already doing it so baby just slips right in :) leaving the house is very difficult but it just takes practise :)

I had 2 under 2 last time round and as long as you are organised it's not at all difficult but it is hard work. I loved having 2 so close together and wish I could do it again this time however My oh does not want another one til I've done my teacher training and got sorted with a job.

How much help does OH give you with LO? If its bugger all like mine, I would be less inclined, but if he is mega helpful maybe it would be quite nice?But don't let him pressure you hon

How much help does OH give you with LO? If its bugger all like mine, I would be less inclined, but if he is mega helpful maybe it would be quite nice?But don't let him pressure you hon

^WSS
I would love another now but my OH works at least 12hrs 7 days a week and does nothing when he gets home so it an be hard going if Im having a bad day.
Im waiing till LO is at least 2 before trying for another :thumbup:

He gives me a hand if i ask him to. LO will be 16 months if i decided we will ttc when hes 7 months x

It's not terrible having 2 under 2. There are some VERY challenging times but I love having them close in age. Especially since I have 2 boys. If it had been one of each I don't know if I'd feel the same. My DH always wants another baby. I have one who just made 2 and a 6 month old 18 months apart. He asked me the other day when I'd be ready to have another. Honestly it has it's ups and downs but for us more ups than downs. I wouldn't have it any other way.

My OH wants to try again right now, which would give us potentially an 18 month age gap if we were to catch now. I'm still bf though so I don't know if it would happen. I can't decide what to do!

Same here! OH wants one now, in fact he wont stop going on about it (which is why I am on a sex ban!!!) I don't want to try until my LO is 1.5 years ish. OH thinks that would be a too bigger age gap. I just want to enjoy my LO separately from being pregnant. I want to watch her grow and enjoy every milestone and then when she is up and walking and being a bit more independent, then I am sure I will be broody for another baby again!

The issue is, my pregnancy was incredibly easy last time and my OH doesn't seem to understand that each pregnancy is different, he thinks it would be a breeze to be pregnant and have a baby. Yes I had zero complications with my last pregnancy and was able to do a handstand at week 39, but my next pregnancy could be filled with the horrors of MS and water retention etc..and caring for a young child would be exhausting!

My DH wants to start trying now and LO is only a month old. I told him good luck with that, I can't remember the last time we dtd... Actually I can, we were trying to get this LO out coz I was a week overdue :haha:

My two are 18 months apart, and I think it is great. It's a lot of hard work, but seeing them interact is so great! Thankfully I have a hubby who is very helpful with the kids. The first couple of months were rough, but that's probably the same with any newborn. ;)

12 months and 8 days between mine and I love it. Wouldnt have it any other way. It is no where near as hard as i expected. It does take a little more patience but im finding it almost as easy as dealing with one.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"