Oh! Why am I craving things my body wont keep down??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by miss h, Sep 5, 2010.

1. miss h

miss h Well-Known Member

It's not fair...I have been really craving a spicy chinese curry but know full well that if I eat one it will play havoc with my stomach (heatburn, trapped wind etc). Also, since about 6 weeks Milk, cream and icecream have made me vomit but today I reeeeeally want an icecream. Really really badly. I really don't wanna risk it tho. My goodness my body is weird.

Is anyone else craving things that they can't have?

2. sugarwag

sugarwag Well-Known Member

I'm lactose intolerant and have been craving cheese and ice cream :( soooooo mean!x

3. BreCon

BreCon Well-Known Member

Anything really..I eat things based on what they will do to me...stuff that won't make me throw up or give me heartburn..and half the things I crave I would kill for...

4. babe1

babe1 Active Member

befor i was 16 weeks i would always crave things i could not eat... now im 22 weeks and some things i can eat. EX diary products and much better to me now. you might be able to try it but id smell it first.. it may seam silly but i had and still have to smell everything before i eat.

5. PrayinForBaby

PrayinForBaby Haley's Mommy =)

I craved hot dogs 24/7 with Haley and everytime I ate one I threw it back up...but I still ate them...couldn't not give in to my cravings! lol They can be so overwhelming!