Oh! Why am I craving things my body wont keep down??

miss h

Reaction score
It's not fair...I have been really craving a spicy chinese curry but know full well that if I eat one it will play havoc with my stomach (heatburn, trapped wind etc). Also, since about 6 weeks Milk, cream and icecream have made me vomit but today I reeeeeally want an icecream. Really really badly. I really don't wanna risk it tho. My goodness my body is weird.

Is anyone else craving things that they can't have?

I'm lactose intolerant and have been craving cheese and ice cream :( soooooo mean!x

Anything really..I eat things based on what they will do to me...stuff that won't make me throw up or give me heartburn..and half the things I crave I would kill for...

befor i was 16 weeks i would always crave things i could not eat... now im 22 weeks and some things i can eat. EX diary products and much better to me now. you might be able to try it but id smell it first.. it may seam silly but i had and still have to smell everything before i eat.

I craved hot dogs 24/7 with Haley and everytime I ate one I threw it back up...but I still ate them...couldn't not give in to my cravings! lol They can be so overwhelming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->