• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

oh why is the tww so horrid!!!!!

nickyb6969

ttc#3 mum2-2boys &3angels
Reaction score
:dohh: i hate this waiting game.......its driving me MAD!!!!!! im 7dpo and feel a little bit unusual.....itchy bb...fillings taste ho:rriable and i just havent got the bloody energy to get dressed :rofl: any 1 around the same dpo that feels crappy to?????????hissy: :headspin:

:dust: to all

nicky x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

hi iam sorry im not around the same date as you iam only 1dpo but it is driving me nuts 2 :headspin:

it seems to have taken a life time to just get to this stage so i havent a clue how iam gonna cope with remaining time :rofl:

good luck tho hun and sending loads of baby :dust::dust:

I'm new to these boards but have been lurking for weeks so it's nice to finally post!

Me and DH are not trying but not preventing, i think it would scare him to say we were properly trying!!. I'm roughly 6dpo now and have been having mild crampy type pains in my lower abdomen since yesterday which i've never noticed before at this stage of my cycle so fx it's a good sign :D

This is my first real 2ww and it's driving me nuts already!!!

thank you nicky and clarkie.

and fingers x'd for you nicola and us all :D

I'm only 3dpo and was contemplating nausea last night as a symptom....way too early I know! But the TWW does funny things to the brain, I think.

Well im on cd16 and havent ovulated yet but think its gonna be tomorrow or a couple of days and im already getting impatient! and this is only my first month trying lol
But i've got a plan which could help you ladies as well, whilst in your 2ww have lots and lots of sex xD im pretty sure that'll help, hopefully lol

Well I'm CD 19 - which may or may not make me 5 DPO . . . who can tell after going off the BCP and not temping or using OPKs. So I'm not going to bother symptom spotting this month.

boy is it just me or is anyone else feeling it .... talk about warm ... i know its a nice day but h2b says its not that warm

and will have to try that one vikki ;)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"