Oh wow!!!! I think I might be pregnant!!

3boys

Reaction score
We were careful all month. I wasn’t worried at all even with af being late I thought it was stress of exams. Was in pound shop and seen strip tests for 1.50 and thought I should get them to put my mind at ease.

ED2DFEBF-5D87-4C96-A7F3-8A3832D24E99.jpeg

Hope it's the answer you were looking for. What did you use for protection?

Thanks no it’s definitely not the answer I was looking for trying my best not to panic and remember babies are blessings. We were using condoms!!

Thanks no it’s definitely not the answer I was looking for trying my best not to panic and remember babies are blessings. We were using condoms!!
Oh wow one must have leaked or broke. Yes all babies are a blessing I couldn't agree more.

Wow 9 babies that's impressive.
Ure condom must of spilt hon. But a baby is a blessing. Massive congratulations.
Ure frer test looks like mine did at 5 weeks. The test line stole all the dye out of the control line. Haha.

Wow amazing! Congrats!! It happens, even with protection. Its whatever's meant to be!

How late where you before you took a test? They are so strong.. might be twins??

How late where you before you took a test? They are so strong.. might be twins??
I think af was over a week late I had just presumed that af was late due to stress or just a wonky cycle which happens all the time with me. I’m booking in for an early scan next week to confirm dates I’m sure there is only 1 in there. Although hubby did joke this morning that he thinks there is two due to being very ill very early but i put that down to being older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->