Ohhh dear!!

mz_jackie86

Reaction score
Welll i started my new job today and everything was goin well (they dnt no im pregnant) then after like an hour and a half i started gettin a feeling in my jaw liek omg im goin to be sick so i asked to be excused and go to the toilet (there was like 30 ppl in the room) so i got to the door to leave the room, opened the door......then BLAM!! Projectile vomiting it flew like 2 feet and hit the opposite wall alllllll over the floor and i had to crouch down and couldnt stop being sick......all that in a 5* star hotel!! OMG i have never been so embarassed in all my life!!

Then toward the end of the day we had to learn CPR and we went in to a room and i almost passed out i got all hot and sweaty started shakin and fel against the wall had to sit down!

This really is not goin to well lol and i actually am startin to hate bein pregnant, how on earth wmen do this more than once i will never no lol!!!

Lets hope tmoro is a better day lol! xx

God you poor thing. That is like my worst night mare come true!!

Hope things get better .Maybe first day nerves made it worse x

Oh no sorry about that, so are u gona tell them your pregnant then how long are you gona leave it, i deffo couldn't of hid mine with the sickness and bump popping at 15 weeks lol.x

Oh NO! :hugs:
What an awful way to start your job! Especially as no one knows you are pregnant! Well, you are just coming out of first Tri, in theory your symptoms should calm down. He's to hoping it happens sooner than later!
And I really felt the same way as you as little as a month ago (I mean about being a repeat offender on the whole pregnancy thing) but I'm starting to see why alot more now.

Sorry to hear that hun. Hope it gets better quickly for you! :hugs:

Thanks guys, i told one of the managers i was pregnant as he was helpin me n rubbin ma back lol but he seemed fine! Just hope i dnt be sick again lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->