ohhh what do you think girls?!

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
hi girls .. i was hopin for a bfp today (other halfs 42nd bday) yes 42! haha! so now with him getin up i had to get up and give him his cards and stuff.. i forgot i know how did i forget!?!?!? so ye i tested after i already i used toilet.. so i only acually held my urine 2 hrs.. saying that i thought b ok since im 12dpo .. bt my af isnt due till the 25 .. so 4day away, anyhow i mayb have eye like bt im sure i see half a faded line on the 2nd line i mean "faded" lol tried to take a pic bt so faded i cant lol.. i think its :bfn: to b honest!! bt hey wish full thinking.. have i got a chance??! xx

I read that somewhere that most people do not test positive till the first day of a missed period.. even with frer and such.. i think it was on webMD I know they say you can test sooner but even the test say then are 99% accurate on the 1st day of your missed period and they suggest waiting..

lol little lesson i should learn myself

i posted it in gallery bt swanny its not very good lol x

i never thought of it that way wanting1more and your right ever 1st day of your miss period its not 100% :D thanks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->