ohhh what do you think girls?!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by destinyfaith, Dec 21, 2009.

1. destinyfaith

destinyfaith mammy to taylor mason

hi girls .. i was hopin for a bfp today (other halfs 42nd bday) yes 42! haha! so now with him getin up i had to get up and give him his cards and stuff.. i forgot i know how did i forget!?!?!? so ye i tested after i already i used toilet.. so i only acually held my urine 2 hrs.. saying that i thought b ok since im 12dpo .. bt my af isnt due till the 25 .. so 4day away, anyhow i mayb have eye like bt im sure i see half a faded line on the 2nd line i mean "faded" lol tried to take a pic bt so faded i cant lol.. i think its :bfn: to b honest!! bt hey wish full thinking.. have i got a chance??! xx

2. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

Oh can't you post a pic?!

3. wanting1more

wanting1more Praying for a sticky Bean

I read that somewhere that most people do not test positive till the first day of a missed period.. even with frer and such.. i think it was on webMD I know they say you can test sooner but even the test say then are 99% accurate on the 1st day of your missed period and they suggest waiting..

lol little lesson i should learn myself

4. destinyfaith

i posted it in gallery bt swanny its not very good lol x

5. destinyfaith

i never thought of it that way wanting1more and your right ever 1st day of your miss period its not 100% :D thanks xxxx