Ohio moms I need vacation help!

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
OH is getting a little burned out with school and work and I want to take him on a weekend getaway. I think he needs to take some time to not think about anything and also to get away from the wedding planning. LO is 7months old so we need something that will be good to bring him along too. I think we just need ot enjoy some good family time. I'm up for anything pretty much. The cheaper the better. I honestly would want to have a fridge and microwave in the hotel so we only go out for dinner that way we can save more money :winkwink: We don't have a ton of money just a couple hundred dollars. Any help would be appreciated. I am willing to drive up to 6 or 7hrs away at the most.

I was looking at the Kalahari resort in Sandusky but that was almost $400 a night! :shock: Places with actual activities are preferred. Also, I don't want to just get a cabin and get stuck inside. We need to get out. Even just some interesting museums would be fun. We love unique aquariums!

Where abouts in Ohio are you?
You could go to Cleveland or Cincinnati

Drive up to Detroit or Chicago.

Louisville, KY...I'm going there next weekend.

Hope I helped

We are SE of Columbus. What is there to do in Louisville?

I went to college there. It's a fun city.
There are amusement parks, a nice downtown area with great restaurants and bars, you can watch college basketball, there are bourbon tours and tastings.

:shrug: not for everyone though

Oh well none of that sound baby friendly lol

well...what kind of time are you looking for?

are you looking to just relax in a resort or hotel? Or go sight seeing?

That can help me narrow it down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"