Me and OH have decided to move back up to South Yorkshire next year in June - we decided this last night. And a few hours ago he said he thinks we should hold off TTC because if we move, i wont be able to get maternity pay/get a job, so wouldnt be able to afford a baby....I was quite upset, but i understood... Well anyway, hes just been on the phone to his aunty telling her about moving and she asked how TTC is coming along, and he said we're holding off till after we've moved. She said we should still carry on TTC as she would look after baby if i wanted to work a few days a week, and we would get child tax credits etc. so we would still be able to afford it as my OH would be working, and so would our friend that we're moving in with, Im so happy we're still TTC!! He could have waited until AF showed to tell me....I could already be pregnant, i dont wanna hear we should hold off lol. But anyway woohoooo!