ohs brother and his wife

S

scottishgal

why do ohs families have to be so nasty etc i got with oh and since he moved in with me his brother and his brothers wife have done nothing but threatening to hurt me and my unborn child and send social services to us and telling me that oh is a peado etc just to cause trouble oh has 2kids of his own already and he was staying with his brother before he moved in with me and they are just interested in his money this is why they are causing trouble any ideas on what to do as its upsetting me due to my exs family been nasty and his causing trouble now ohs is. i do love oh so much but i dont want all the trouble we was fine but they are going on about a back door key which oh has posted to them its just cause they dont want oh going and getting the rest of his stuff from there house.:cry:

:bfp: 4th of feb 7wks + 6.
13th feb. EPU for early scan HB and movement
20th feb booking appointment with MW
17th march consultant appointment natural birth granted
20th of march dating scan 12wk + 4
31st of march private scan measured 15wk + 4 (going with these dates)

yes hun they r evil an want oh 2 go bk they dnt no me an threatening me n my unborn child xxx

Aww Babe...:hugs:

Doesn't sound like a family I'd want to be apart of my child's life. As OH has sent his key back I'd probably cut my losses and carry on without them. No family is as important as your own family. Your child will not miss out from no knowing them at all. In fact your child may be better off from not knowing them.

There's always scuffles with families and none of us can please everyone at any one time, we tend to please no one by trying to please them all. So in all honesty please yourself and the rest will follow.:cloud9:

At the moment I think I'd do my best to have nothing whatsoever to do with them. Try to look after yourself and babe. Good luck...:hug:

What do you mean when you say threatening? If they are actually threatening you or your baby with violence etc you can report them to the police.

already done hun and yes his key is sent back so sod em me an oh an baby are getting on with things we have been fine all this time so were carrying on that way we are looking at things for nursery now which is great thanks for ur support girls its nice to know im welcome here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->