Oing This Week Need Company

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
Had an almost positive opk yesterday and a fainter one today. I normally don't get blatantly positive opks so I am not sure if I'm gonna say that I o'd yesterday as I want to wait :coffee: until friday to see what happens. :wacko: I still have some EWCM and a increased SD, so I'm hoping O is in the next few days since I haven't BD since Friday. :shrug: Either way TTW starts today because I never EVER make it until 14 dpo to poas.

I am an avid Symptom Spotter and a compulsively take HPTs. I would love some company.:haha: Trying to keep the good energy up and the :bunny:positive vibes flowing.

I just O'd on Sunday so I'm only 2 dpo. I would bd every other day at this point since you are close.

Last cycle I got a clear + opk. This cycle they weren't quite as dark as the control line but my symptoms and temps say otherwise. Fri and Sat mine were a tad lighter than the control line, Sun it was so faint and Mon nothing. If it's pretty close to positive I'd get busy lol.

Don't worry I have been trying to bd! I texted my hubby and told him tonight was the night.

I'll join you ladies if I may. I am due to ovulate latter part of this week. Yesterday and today's opk are neg, I usually ov on cd 12 or 13. Xx

:hi: Welcome. Yeah, I just couldn't wait to be on the TWW threads :haha: GL and :dust: to you

I had an HCG shot yesterday during my follicular ultrasound and O'd last night.. so 1 dpo.. already wish I could know. Dr told us to :sex: again thursday and saturday to cover out basses. We also DTD on Saturday so FX

Hi FLArmyWife. I've seen you on other threads. GL It sounds like you got a lot of BDing to do! :haha:

Hi FLArmyWife. I've seen you on other threads. GL It sounds like you got a lot of BDing to do! :haha:

Tankel, Thanks! Yes I've been posting all over. I haven't started my new job yet so I'm just at home all day with nothing to do lol. I mean I have 4 dogs but they're so well behaved that I don't have to do anything but let them out occasionally

I had a dramatic temp drop this morning so I guess I didn't O like I thought :shrug : either I'm not going to I this month or it's delayed. We'll just bd every other day just in case.

that is kinda my motto since my positive opks still aren't as dark looking as most people get and never darker than the test strip. I kinda pick the darkest one and say that was O day. Until then, I BD every other day.

Well I was supposed to O this week but I'm now on my 6th day of flashing smileys. :(
I have regular cycles of 28 days although recently they've been a bit shorter so I have no idea what's going on. I really should have O'd by now. We have to stop BDing as well due to visitors. Don't think this is my month!

HA! I have been getting nearly positive opks for well over a week here myself. I am counting o day as yesterday because I can't drive myself nuts any more comparing slight variants of darkness in two tiny pink lines.

I quit POAS bc it was driving me insane. Like tankel, I was only getting nearly positives but my temps dropped yesterday and shot way up this morning so lets hope that I finally O'd or I give up this month. Since opk were unreliable this month I'm going based on bbt, CM and OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->