ok braxton hicks?

Anna1982

mummy of 4
Reaction score
what do they feel like

Im getting period like pains, obviously not contractions I know hat they feel like lol

thanks anna

I do know that braxton hicks should not be painful. I get them every now and then. Your uterus should painlessly harden for about 30 seconds and then go away. I don't think period pains are associated with braxton hicks, but I may be wrong.

I get period pains often with the bump tightening, or sometimes just on their own, annoyingly! I'd half expected it to be because of a urine infection, but its come back clear twice this week, so not that... my GP's answer was similar to that of getting them in 1st tri, just that its the uterus stretching the muscles, but this time ready for labour.

I dont find BH's to be painful.. I kind of like them in a weird way! My whole bump just goes tight. I did have period type cramps at around 26-27 weeks though and my midwife put it down to ligament pain (or something like that :shrug:) as when i led down and rested they went away..

My stomach gets insanely tight and hard and its super uncomfortable but no pain

Like everyone says, my BH are not painful, but I also have the 'period' type pains and I just think it must be stretching pain as it comes and goes.

mw on thursday said to me prob nothing and take paracetamol mine were coming every half hour as could be early labour but then they stopped and all was fine. I wonder if baby was lying awkwardly?!!

I have yet to feel any so no advice hun just hope you feel better soon!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->