Ok..... freaking out a little (spotting before AF)

ponyparade

Reaction score
I have been TTC for 18 months and have a blocked left tube and a slightly damaged right tube (hence why its taking a while). Since stopping birthcontrol, once my cycles settled, i noted "spotting" a few days on the lead up to my actual period each month. I noticed it because before taking birth control and even before that, AF would just appear- no spotting a few days before.

I didnt worry about it too much because our bodies change over time and so can our AF habits. Anyways- this month i have had bad AF cramps from around 2DPO and have begun spotting at about 7DPO. My cycles are normally 32 days long and the spotting normally occurs at around CD32.

I thought AF had arrived properly earlier as i had bright red spotting but i was wrong- still spotting.

Just read this- and was shocked to read the last paragraph: https://beyondfertility.com/reasons-for-spotting/

Does this mean that this whole time im lacking in progesterone!? another problem to add to the pile?!

Any one else have this problem? x

i was just reading something about implantation bleeding thats spotting that can occur 7 to 10dpo...im not saying thats what it is...but im not sure the answer to your question sorry

i am trying desperately not to get my hopes up sarina- i too have wondered if it was implantation bleeding as its fallen between 7 and 10dpo.... i am just worried that as i tend to spot on the lead up to AF (although this time its waaay early to spot for me) that i have another problem keeping me from my BFP! :(

Plus how much "spotting" is "implantation Bleeding"? This is definately not a period yet- its only when i wipe and can be anything from brown, to dark red, to bright red. I had a fair bit earlier when i wiped so thats what made me think AF was here. but nothing since!

i have heard that implantation is brownish reddish..i never had it myself...but i am also not trying to give my hopes up..i got what looked like a positive pregnancy test yesterday and today neg. i keep getting random ovulation positive tests...i got one on the 22nd one on the 29th and one on the 30th...i have no idea whats going on with my body my cervix has been high and soft for over 2weeks...and i noticed yesterday it was closed and today i cant even reach the opening...the past two weeks i had creamy lotion type CM and a day or so it was watery..then yesterday it was kinda stretchy clear with a little bit of white kinda like EWCM...and then today my CM is superrrrr stretchy mostly clear then anything..and kinda like EWCM.....i was supposed to get my period yesterday with an average of 27day cycle and ovulate on the 15th since mine are so irregular i have no idea but i have no sign of AF....so i have no idea is AF coming...am i pregnant....i wish one would pop up so i know what the heck my body is doing...my longest cycle is 37days and if i go off of that i should have ovulated on the 25th...i should not be getting positive ovulation results and..not to mention all the symptoms ive been having...........it is just one big mess....sorry this is so long but just to give you a little background about myself

Just a thought- i started taking conception support tablets this month (normally just take folic acid) i wonder if they could have messed up my cycle a bit and caused me to have spotting earlier than usual?

I get spotting too. It started in June and hasn't stopped since. I have an 11 day lp and I spot starting on day 9. I have a feeling it's a hormonal imbalance. I saw my doc and had my progesterone drawn on 7dpo and the level was good. She's not worried.

So. . . I have no idea what it's from, but you're not alone.

Maybe we can just get our bfps and then we won't have to worry about for awhile!

i was just reading something about implantation bleeding thats spotting that can occur 7 to 10dpo...im not saying thats what it is...but im not sure the answer to your question sorry

It occurs between 6 to 12dpo.

I just wanted to say that I love Beyond Fertility and she has great information but the most important thing she writes about is the need for natural progesterone cream. There are so many articles about spotting and what to do. Don't be too worried if you believe you have the symptoms because progesterone works very quickly if that is the problem.

Lori was dealing with all kinds of things before she found Happy PMS Cream and (i think she recommends Cycle Balance Cream now too) that is what i love about her articles because she went through it and then wrote from experience. I know how it feels to have a long time go by before finding out something fundamental but at least you can go forward from here.

For me it was progesterone cream for my many miscarriages. i was clueless and i didn't know ANYTHING about natural alternatives. Now i have learned so much. i didn't know what to do until a friend told me i needed progesterone. the rest is history.

good luck, jane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->