ok... getting tired now...

Kaya does this sometimes. Her sleep cycle is 45-55 minutes and some nights she just cannot settle herself so she wakes up every 45-55 minutes. I usually take her to bed with me. How are you getting on with getting Rhys into his own bed?

pfft its impossible because him n ffion share a room so when she wakes, he wakes

Is C not helping out at night time Tezzy?

How about trying Ffion in your room for a week to get him established in his bed and to help you get some sleep? You can always put her back once her sleeping settles down again.

Is C not helping out at night time Tezzy?

tbh he would prob just get stressed out so i just leave him in bed.

hes very sympathetic in the morning and does extra things around the house for me like cleaning/cokking

Oh ok lol :lol: Theres the answer haha

Have you tried talking to him to share some of the load? A mummy with no sleep is no good :(

We're having problems with Moo right now getting up at silly hours ...poor SC I just can't get out of bed atm!

Ah replied before seeing 2nd reply ...Thats good :D You still need sleep though x

How about trying Ffion in your room for a week to get him established in his bed and to help you get some sleep? You can always put her back once her sleeping settles down again.

i have thought about that, rhys always starts off in his own bed but when she wakes at 1 it wakes him up and thats it then :dohh:

Ah replied before seeing 2nd reply ...Thats good :D You still need sleep though x

just realised i wrote cokking.. i meant cooking! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know i need sleep, im knackered! after the kids go to bed at 8 i just plonk in front of the telly n feel like crap

maddison was very similar when she was teething, i got something called "teetha" from holland and barratt as its a natural calmer aswell as pain relief for them, i used to give it her when she woke up, its in ahiwt packet with black writing on, you give them the powder on a spoon and then a drink..maybe worth a try?

h x

oh poor you :hugs: sorry honey no advice, hope you can get some rest soon :hugs:

How old is she? We've had major probs with the sleeping when F's been a. ill (so we dosed her up with calpol and Ibuprofin alternately) b. teething (same as before) c. hungry (is she on solids yet?) F's 8 months now and still doesn't sleep through, but generally goes back to sleep quite quickly.

If she's a teeny and you think it might be her tummy, have you tried Colief? F had this because it was the only think that made a difference to her tummy ache.

C
x

How old is she? We've had major probs with the sleeping when F's been a. ill (so we dosed her up with calpol and Ibuprofin alternately) b. teething (same as before) c. hungry (is she on solids yet?) F's 8 months now and still doesn't sleep through, but generally goes back to sleep quite quickly.

If she's a teeny and you think it might be her tummy, have you tried Colief? F had this because it was the only think that made a difference to her tummy ache.

C
x

sorry but im against giving medication unless Ffion is extremely sick (im not saying that to cause offence, just to explain why i dont give it)

No offense taken - I only do this when her temperature is sky high (as advised by NHS Direct) which has happened when F's been sick and when she's been teething.

The colief's an enzyme and it relieved her pain and that's why I gave it to her.

how are you tezzy? still feeling tired honey, just wanted to send :hugs:

No offense taken - I only do this when her temperature is sky high (as advised by NHS Direct) which has happened when F's been sick and when she's been teething.

The colief's an enzyme and it relieved her pain and that's why I gave it to her.

I give my Caitlin medicine if I think she is off ...a temp isn't always the sign of a headache etc I've rarely given my baby medicine but if I feel she is uncomfortable I have no worries doing so.

Shes been teething & we have given her medised before sleep - its giving her pain and giving her an uncomfortable sleep if you as an adult were experiencing this you'd take a tablet.

It sso hard to judge babies but you got to help baby if you think you can.

What about gripe Tezzy in day maybe 2 doses and none with her night (hopefully last) bottle?

I've only just seen this Tezzy.:hugs:

I had the same with Charlie. He slept great for the first 4 months, then was waking every hour for weeks. :hissy: We were living in the flat at the time and the lady upstairs was recovering from breast cancer, so I was really concious of the noise and just used to either bring Charlie in bed with us, or give him a bottle/rock him back to sleep. I would be shattered.:hissy:

Unfortunately, I made a rod for our own back, as now even at 2 years old, Charlie has no idea how to self-soothe, and still has to be laying with one of us to get sleep.:blush: Makes bedtime fun - not!

I hope Ffion settles down soon hun, for all your sake.:hugs::hugs:

thanks forall your hugs :)

ffion is still bad and im feeling like shite, given her some calpol this morning coz she has a temp, i think she might be teething maybe :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->