• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OK Girlies, i'm back on the band wagon...any hints and tips??

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
I'm waiting to get the all clear from my recent miscarriage. When we fell pregnant last time i was on the pill, so it wasnt planned..hadnt had any time to start taking prenatal vitamins or anything...this time we are planning to TTC. Has anyone got any hints and tips for a healthy and happy :bfp: thanks girls xx

I'm so sorry to hear your news...but I'd like to say CONGRATS about TTCing! Pointers I have are: take prenatal vitamins, and learn about your body as much as you can. Learn what symptoms your body gives when your about to ovulate. Temping and using OPKs will also help. Good Luck!

thanks sarah, how do i go about charting my temps?????

Charting will really help you to time your BD'ing to maximise your chances of getting a BFP quickly. Have a look at fertility Friend - you can chart on there and they send you lesons on how to chart by e-mail. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"