Ok Girls I'm not crazy lol Whatcha think?

When my mw tried to find my little girls HB she kept finding mine! So that may be the second one? Keep us updated won't you! Xx

Hmm.. it is possible but usually twins are in separate sacs- especially if you are finding them in different locations. Keeps us posted!! :flower:

This is so weird because after reading this post yesterday I had a dream last night that I went on your photo and zoomed in on my laptop and saw two babies with beating hearts and I couldnt wait to tell you what Id seen! Strange!

xx

Anything is possible but... from experience, you can't hear two heartbeats that early on because they are so close together. I'm 17 weeks with twins and for the last couple of appointments I end up having ultrasounds because the Dr and techs are never able to find two different heartbeats. Mine are also further apart because they are in seperate sacs. I was 5 weeks pregnant when I had my frist ultrasound and we knew instantly that there were two in there. But, who knows? Good luck hun, can't wait to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->