Ok guys what should I do...?

kat08

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am so fed up and need some advice....

Came off BCP in June first cycle = 47 days didn't use OPKs so don't know when I ovulated.

Decided to get organised for cycle 2! Bought OPKs and tested daily at the same time and on CD33 thought I got a positive. Line was much darker than ever had been although not as dark as control line. Used OPKs CD 34,35, 36 and line became progressively lighter.
I only managed to :BD: on CD32 so thought not much chance of :bfp: but was quite excited when CD 48/49 came aroung and no :witch: Tested then and :bfn:

Have since tested CD 52 AND CD 58 am now CD61 and no sign of anything!!! So should I........

* Buy more OPKs start testing as I may not have ovulated this month
* Keep :sex: and do preg test every week?
* Contact Doctor's to discuss irregularity of period - is it too early though?

All help appreciated and sympathy for my rubbish cycles!!!

ummm..this is difficult one. have you had any symptoms and which tests are you using?
x

Tell me about it!!

First two I used were clear blue digi and then last one I used at weekend was an internet cheapie because I didn't think there was much point in buying the expensive ones!!

Not really had any symptoms last week I was having lots of stomach cramps and EWCM and was sure :witch: would arrive but nothing. This week I have felt absolutely fine so symptoms of anythin :witch: or pregnancy.

I am really at the point where I just want :witch: to show up so I know where I stand and don't have to be doing tests every 2 mins!!

i think this is the point where you perhaps need to get the gp involved and explain you think you need blood test to be sure...

Do you think they will just send me away?? I rang them on first cycle because prior to BCP I was 28 days and then when got to CD 45 and getting :BFN: I called the docs and they advised me I needed to give it a few months?

Right there with you girl. Came off the pill in July. Withdrawl bleed 18 days later, first period 50+ days later! Waiting that long for the :witch: really took a toll on me and with your days sitting at 60's I know what you are feeling. Right up until I got my :witch: I was :sex: - I wasn't going to give up hope. I would wait with the OPKs till next cycle, but I would keep having :sex: and I would wait maybe a little bit before the doctor to get involved. You aren't out of the game quite yet - that BCP does crazy things to your body so the whacky cycles aren't too hard to believe - be thankful you have a cycle - ha. Some gals wait months for a cycle to start. I was on the BCP for 13 years and thought for sure it would take 6 months before I saw that nasty ass :witch: - after 50 days of waiting I did go for a blood test just to make sure I wasn't pregnant - but I sure wouldn't be scared/worried. I tend to babble and I hope that I said just two words that helped.

i think you should make appointment rather than discuss it over phone and then explain to doctor that you've been tracking ovulation and ttc and so on and that you believe you had intercourse at time of ovulation and could be preggo and could you please have blood test (then smile sweetly and flutter eyelashes! lol) x

I know I think if :witch: doesn't arrive by weekend I will do another test and if :bfn: will visit Doc's and hope she can help!!!

Do you think I could be pregnant and not having any symptoms or just a really long cycle???

i honestly wouldn't want to say hun as anything could be possible...seriously i hate bcp now i know the headache and heartache it brings x

Yep BCP seems like a good option at the time but I really don't think I will use it again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->