Ok....had enough now.....going for a new tactic.....anyone joining the NTTC group??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hey girls......well .....been trying TTC for long enough and no luck so far....so how about this.....we all start a TNTC ?? ( trying not to concieve!!!)

We all know what an awkward MF AF can be.....i've come to the conclusion that 9 times out of 10 she does exactly the opposite of what we want!!......So.........I'd just like to say for the record......

1- I really hope she shows up on the 4th Jan
2- I really hope she doesnt ruin my new year party by making my boobs look extremely large and veiny in the gorgeous dress i have just purchased !
3- I really hope my temp drops as low as it can go
4- I really hope I dont feel sick and nausea's....that just wouldnt do !!

Think thats about it! Any new year wishes you'd like to put out there girls??

That should do it... you'll be pregnant in about 10 minutes! :rofl::rofl:

Abi x

ha ha i tried the double bluff thing last month, didnt work for me.................

i think she can see all this..... you know how she likes to piss us off

Oh YES! I'm in for this! Here we go...

1. I really hope I ovulated late this month and that AF shows up in two weeks' time
2. I really hope I can drink loads of booze at Christmas and eat whatever the vegetarian equivalent of liver paté is all the time.
3. I really hope I don't need to go to the loo fifteen times on the journey to London to see my mum.
4. I really hope I get plenty of yummy period pains to remind me how much I love being a lady.

Huzzah!

:thumbup:Abs....dont be daft.......give me at least 15 !!

Yey !!

Laura.... we're not 'double bluffing!!' where did you get that craaaazy notion from !?? ....its all absolute fact !!!! (just in case MFAF is around) ...tee hee

Oooh...just thought of another !!

Please dont make me fat and pregnant for new year so I cant fit into my size 8 dress i just bought when I'm actually a size 10 but they didnt have anymore stock available !!

Pleeeeease dont !!

me to me to can i join. :happydance:

1: I hope the clomid is a dud and does not help what so ever.
2: I hope that AF arrives on the 4th and causes me the same grief she did this month with the excrutiating pains and vomiting. Just lovely! :dohh:
3: I hope that im able to drink as much vodka lemonade and lime, and rose wine as i like on new years eve and have nothing to worry about
4: I hope i dont have to spend a whole months wages on pregnancy tests that are obviously broken due to all the false symptoms my bitch of a body provides me with.

There i think that will do............ :thumbup:
xxx

Hahaha! Laura, I love you: number 4 is a classic!

Loving this thread !! ...realy made me chuckle after a hard day at work !!

We need more !!!

:laugh2: thanks. its ssssoooo true though. Happens every month. I currenlty have 1 FR, 1 clear blue digital with conception indicator, 1 asdas own HPTS all stored up nicely in the bathroom that i have gathered over the last 2 months. :shrug:
xxx

i've gotta join in now dont i, otherwise she wont get me and i'll be upset...

i love the witch, she is my fav friend and greeting her with warm, open arms every month makes me soooo happy.
I cant wait for my jan witch visit and this visit isnt even over yet!!
I hate babies and would despise a bfp.
I want to drink wine evry night from now untill this time next year...to extreme!:wine::wine::wine::wohoo:

ouch Laura, i've only got cheapies 10 opk and 10 hpt from ebay cost a couple of £...... i am so not dedicated enough..... need to go splash out now!

ouch Laura, i've only got cheapies 10 opk and 10 hpt from ebay cost a couple of £...... i am so not dedicated enough..... need to go splash out now!

lol, i think i do have a bit of an obbsession. I have 10 OPKs to and ordered 25 more from access diagnostics and 10 10mil HCG tests from Amazon as they were only 99p. :happydance:

But as im ssooooo hoping the witch shows this month im more than happy to send some over to you as i wont be needing them as the :witch: will be showing on the 4th. :haha:
xx

i wont need them either, she's gonna show early so i wont even get to test!!!

i love the witch, she is my fav friend and greeting her with warm, open arms every month makes me soooo happy.
I cant wait for my jan witch visit and this visit isnt even over yet!!
I hate babies and would despise a bfp.
I want to drink wine evry night from now untill this time next year...to extreme!:wine::wine::wine::wohoo:

Nice tactics Loramac....i like your style !!

PS ....think i'm gonna start an alternative thread for people not called Laura !! ....only kiddin Lauras......you all keep me going !!

:laugh2: thanks. its ssssoooo true though. Happens every month. I currenlty have 1 FR, 1 clear blue digital with conception indicator, 1 asdas own HPTS all stored up nicely in the bathroom that i have gathered over the last 2 months. :shrug:
xxx

LOL, awesome! I discovered that the FR I bought today has a second one in the pack, which is very dangerous. I promised myself I won't test again for another week. We'll see if I can resist... :)

good one wanting no2. Im just throwing this out there and guessing your names Laura???? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->