OK- I know Im not supposed to do this OPK as HPT - AND the RESULTS ARE IN!

Jaycrew

Reaction score
My past- yes I have gotten pos opk's before HPT- and when I say Pos i mean a blazing pos, not a maybe or could be.

Im just stuck in the wait and a little bored and irritated-
Anyway -based on my ov date of friday the 7th or 8th, (based on temping) I would say I am 7-8 days DPO?? Anywho- just for kicks I have been taking opks' CVS brand test sticks- Which I think every store has them as their generic version. This brand picks up LH at 30 MIu/ml. They are neg yes-

yesterday had a pink line and today seems a touch darker. Yesterdays was the first time I saw color since a few days ago. or am I crazy?:wacko: It's ok to tell me I am ;)

Just testing the opk as a HPT theory. I know these are not pos results at all. I also know that this is not reliable. Also know that a woman can have an increase in LH before AF. Usually mine are very blah and blank
But hey- This is Just for fun ;)

Just curious if 11/15 looks a little bit darker than 11/14??? Oh and the pic with the 3 tests- please ignore the top. That test was taken a week ago and the outside part of the test strip became dark- but that test was actually a very neg result, It had no color to it except for a very tiny sliver of "pale pink".

I have some answer brand opks at home- yesterday was negative- will take some after I get home
Signed POAS addict~

Attachments

• 3opknov.jpg
    3opknov.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 2opknov2013.jpg
    2opknov2013.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 20
  • 2moreopknov2013.jpg
    2moreopknov2013.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 28
Todays is definitely darker! A hpt would most likely show +if you are. Good luck, I hope this is a good sign for you! :dust:

@Aims13h - I think Im going to wait until monday-only if they keep getting darker... ;) Thanks luv!!

Hi Jaycrew, hhmm this certainly looks interesting! My opk turned pos when I found out I was pregnant with DD2. I would say test with a very good hpt using fmu, but prepare yourself beforehand, because although it's fun to try these things, it's crushing if you get a neg/chemical.
Good luck!!

It's def. darker. I did this too, and my opks were negative than AF came so I think they are somewhat telling, although you shouldn't rely on them obviously. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of you , that plus boredom. Good luck hope you get your BFP.

Hi Jaycrew, hhmm this certainly looks interesting! My opk turned pos when I found out I was pregnant with DD2. I would say test with a very good hpt using fmu, but prepare yourself beforehand, because although it's fun to try these things, it's crushing if you get a neg/chemical.
Good luck!!

I def agree - its def heartbreaking seein af every month Uuugh been about a yr of trying off n on, I think I'm going stir crazy, after my miscarriage last yr, I get anxious every now n then just wantin it back. But I really appreciate ur concern that it is coming from a sincere place :)

It's def. darker. I did this too, and my opks were negative than AF came so I think they are somewhat telling, although you shouldn't rely on them obviously. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of you , that plus boredom. Good luck hope you get your BFP.

Yes that boredom will do it everytime! Lol but all jokes aside- I have had pos opk as hpt because hpt was neg, then I have had almost pos opk n neg hpt and af came. I don't depend on them 100% at all. I saw another poster say I wish I had a mini camera so I can see what's going on lol she's not alone on that I wish it every month lol

Hi Jaycrew, I wish you all the best...no matter what happens, you will be alright....just remember that. I'm so sorry to hear of your mc.
I got so fed up ttc, it took a long time and in the end I wore myself out. I decided not to have any medical intervention and in a last ditch attempt, I had a few sessions of acupuncture geared towards ttc. I thought it would help me physically, but was surprised to find how it helped me let go of the mental obsession, of ttc. Deep down I felt like I was never going to conceive but I was sort of ok with that and I let go because I didn't have the energy anymore. It was a relief not to be obsessing. I still continued to BD during my fertile window and, I fell pregnant again. I wish you all the best and hope you find some way of 'switching' off from this rollercoaster of ttc. GL x

Hi Jaycrew, I wish you all the best...no matter what happens, you will be alright....just remember that. I'm so sorry to hear of your mc.
I got so fed up ttc, it took a long time and in the end I wore myself out. I decided not to have any medical intervention and in a last ditch attempt, I had a few sessions of acupuncture geared towards ttc. I thought it would help me physically, but was surprised to find how it helped me let go of the mental obsession, of ttc. Deep down I felt like I was never going to conceive but I was sort of ok with that and I let go because I didn't have the energy anymore. It was a relief not to be obsessing. I still continued to BD during my fertile window and, I fell pregnant again. I wish you all the best and hope you find some way of 'switching' off from this rollercoaster of ttc. GL x

OH WOW!!! I love your story!! I feel like at time I begin obsessing and get stressed instead of letting it just happen. I have to just breathe! But I have heard a lot of great things about accupuncture and fertility/ I think stress can hinder our fertility because stress in itself releases a lot of negative hormones into our bodies which attack us, we dont even realize it. And trust me- I 'm kind of over the roller coaster of ttc, its now more the aspect of the tww that I have to get over- thats the worst part of all of it. but I'm def going to relax this next cycle. Besides too- My temp went down yesterday and is staying down it seems so - I think that Im out this cycle.

Top pic is not my actual surge- that was the last pos I had following my first surge. I'm Dpo 9 today.
Top is Monday , Tuesday,Friday and today.. Sunday.
Had cramping all day yesterday. Temp drop on Friday and sat 98.3 today 98.6. Had spotting yesterday noticeable after intercourse light pink then went to orangey, stopped before 9:30 am. Ff says af was due yest or today. No sign. Took hpt yest n negative... If perhaps spotting yest was from IB, or dip was Implantation dip then I would have tested too soon. We will see. Tbh I really don't feel pregnant nor that this is my month. Ff moved my af to 18th or 19th now. I say due on Wednesday. If no show on wed then I will take my last hpt left...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
BFN!!!! The witchie poo arrived today- ;) Thanks Ladies - Hopeful and thankful I can just move on to the next cycle!!

thank you Mummy4kids...Im not sad though - I actually expected BFN but Im very hopeful for this months BFP ;) My coworker a few months ago said- "I predict December you will say your pregnant" I was like why not now- LOL - but we shall see ;)

So sorry about the :witch: showing! Fx'd for your December BFP!!! :dust:

Thank you Aims!!!! Fx'd for you too!!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"