ok, i know this is early but....

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
when i got pregnant in January I started getting very frequent heart palpitations. i started getting them early, way too early to tests, and i tested positive at 10 dpo. so this month, i've started getting them again. i am only 4-5 dpo, and i'm not sure if i got them this early, as i didn't really connect the pregnancy and the palps till i started thinking, i got them when i was pregnant with my son, i got them when i m/c in Jan, and i'm getting them now!!! fingers crossed, and i know i'm symptom spotting, but has anyone else experienced heart palps every time they got pregers?

No sorry hun but hope this is your perfect sign to that :bfp: you deserve :hugs: xxx

No sorry im not sure but this is my first time ttc.Good luck thou.x

No I have not but good luck and hope it is a good sign!

Nope, I have been diagnosed with PVC, but haven't tended to get the palps during pg. But I hope it is a good sign for you anyway!!

I had heart Palps in March from around 6-7 dpo onwards. Something really unusual for me! I felt as if I needed to take some extra breaths and my heart would be racing. At 12dpo I did a test :bfp: - Unfortunately like you, it wasn't to be and I Miscarried.

It's deff going to be a symptom that will make me think twice in future

Good Luck and I hope this works out to be a :bfp: for you!!

xxx

sounds good, hope this is it for all of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->