Ok I lied

Rabbyrabbit

Reaction score
I said last month I was going to give up but a girl can dream right, yes I copied and pasted this from a post I just commented in but oh well I knew I'd forget something.
I'm due for af the 10/10 but last month my cycle came 3 days early(which is very abnormal my periods are pretty consistent but maybe a day late but not 3 days early) also it was only 4 days long which usually I have 5-7 days never had a 4 day before (atleast from my period tracker since December last year to now) but any ways I'm 3dpo (according to af calendar)and have been having period like cramps, lower back pain with it and neck pain but I just think I slept wrong, I know it's not ovulation cramps cause i already experienced those and they sucked haha. I've been having sensitive pretty tender nipples since 1dpo (my ovulation day could be a day or two off according to how I was tracking so I could possibly be 5 dpo if I go according to my cm and cp and not my period calendar since the day my calendar said I was suppose to ovulation due to it being the average time women do the cp and cm was different then it was two days previously when it was SHOW and ewcm, when the calendar date it was medium,medium,medium and cm was ewcm and watery) I got a cold two days ago to but it finally went away I was going to say I got it from my son who was sick at the time as well but he is still sick and I'm not so idk what's up I'm hoping this is the month, I don't cramp this early looking at my past I usually only cramp the day before and the earliest I've found was two days before my period.
I do how ever remeber cramping before I found out I was pregnant with baby#1 two years ago, we wasn't trying at the time so I thought I was going to start but never did and didn't test till a good while later on so I don't know exactly when those cramps happened last time so idk I'm hoping this and the nipple soreness from 1dpo(according to period calendar 3dpo according to cp and cm) today they are not as bad but still sore on and off it was pretty bad last couple days I wouldn't even wear a bra and the shirt rubbing in them made it hurt (I also don't get any breast pains until about 4 days before period as far as nipple pains I haven't had my.nipples hurt since my last baby ) I'm not sure what to think just want these cramps to be a positive outcome haha and does anybody think it's possible to ovulation early if your period was early and short?
Also been having a little trouble going to the bathroom not like I'm super constipated cause eventually it will come out but I usually never have poop problems due to my diet having a good bit of fiber

Baby dust to all

P.s sorry this was all over the place I swear I still have a pregnancy brain from my first baby so I had to type it quickly before I forgot haha [note:my periods where pretty irregular before I was preggo with baby #1 since having him my periods have been consistent

Added note cp today high, medium soft,and tightly closed cm is sorta a mixture it's wetish,creamy,and some of it is stretchy some of it is just creamy feeling, just really crampy and back pain like af is coming... just way early also had a weird pregnancy dream last night

Hey there ^^ so did you test? Did you get your bfp? Or did the witch get you?

I don't possibly start till tomorrow but imma test the day after or Wednesday if I dont start by then, I thought I was out since last week my cp was weird and got low and hard but it slightly changed and I still have a good bit of white cm I've also had a cold and still do since geez a while ago I thought my son gave it to me but I still have it weeks later and also the last week ive been extremely tired which isnt normal to me so fingers crossed

Oh nice :) Sounds promising ^^ hopefully this means that you'll get your bfp :) i sadly got my AF but hopefully you at least get your bfp :hugs: Good luck! :dust:

Oh nice :) Sounds promising ^^ hopefully this means that you'll get your bfp :) i sadly got my AF but hopefully you at least get your bfp :hugs: Good luck! :dust:

Yep will see it's taking my all not to test today haha af us suppose to come today and there is not a single sign of here no cramps no little blood when I check cp sorry tmi I know I forget to add a tmi warning, and I still feel sick and tired as can be and today the smell of coffee was revolting which was what happened with my son before I found out I was preggo omg I don't wanna get to excited just in case but for some reason I have a feeling and also since yesterday I've been slightly short of breath

Testing tomorrow morning if af doesn't show up tonight still no symptoms or sign if here yet, but omg I'm so nervous idk if imma be able to sleep tonight haha

I'm also testing in the morning, Rabbyrabbit!! FX for both of us! We shall see!! Had a couple symptoms but stark white cheapie late this afternoon...I'm going with a frer on the morning!! Baby dust!!!

I'm also testing in the morning, Rabbyrabbit!! FX for both of us! We shall see!! Had a couple symptoms but stark white cheapie late this afternoon...I'm going with a frer on the morning!! Baby dust!!!

Omg im shaking you guys see that right?!!!!!!! Holy shit sorry for the language but holy shit

Attachments

• IMG_20161011_073821.jpg
    IMG_20161011_073821.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 23
Yay!!! Congratulations!!!! That is a fan line!!!! Whoo hoo!! No such luck over here! Boo! But not giving up till the witch shows!!!

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!! That is a fan line!!!! Whoo hoo!! No such luck over here! Boo! But not giving up till the witch shows!!![/QUOTE

Thank you and crossing my fingers for you, and it got so much darker after that it's like a legit no etchy sketch it away line

Congrats rabbyrabbit ^^ I sadly got my AF 5 days late.. but now ready to try again this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->