• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ok i need help please

spicysugar

Reaction score
hiya all can you help its been 4 weeks since i started itching and its still happening camomile lotion not working tried loads of creams any other advice please am going mad here

Thanks girls

is it a rash? or just itching?
itching is a normal symptom if pregnancy..
my legs are always itchy.. no matter how much lotion i rub into them, i'm ALWAYS itchy!!

Itching where? If it's down below it could be thrush, which is pretty common in pregnancy xxx

Itching is completley normal in pregnancy, Just remember the more you itch the more you want to itch so try not to scratch all the time. No advice, but cold baths help. My stomache and boobs have been itching non stop
Xx

sorry should have said its my calfs and my back and boobs none if which are getting bigger

Have you asked your doctor?

Could something like washing powder or soap be irritating you? Have you changed brans recently? There's other creams that might help such as E45 or Aloe vera. Also, does being hot or cold make it worse? It could be so many things, or just a pregnancy symptom.

Hope it stops soon :)

not changed anything lately it dont matter if am hot or cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"