Ok. I think I'm losing it. Eyes please

laila 44

Reaction score
So I wasn't supposed to test until after af but my sense of smell is crazy. Maybe Im imagining it. Tonight's frer. I got bad line eye. For me something is catching my eye... Thoughts? I enhanced one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 78
Original

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 67
I'm either 9 or 10 dpo. Sorry for all the posts i wasn't sure how to put into one. I'm really confused. IRL it's superrrrrrrr faint visible only on certain angles... Maybe it's all in my head..

I'm either 9 or 10 dpo. Sorry for all the posts i wasn't sure how to put into one. I'm really confused. IRL it's superrrrrrrr faint visible only on certain angles... Maybe it's all in my head..

I have a first response that is like that. i can see it just looking at it but its very faint!

I see a hint of a second line on both so I hope this is the start of a roaring bfp for u xx

Oh boy. I don't know I'm so confused now! Soooooooo faint for 10dpo isn't it?

I see a hint of a line myself! Hopefully the start of a bfp! Test again in a day or two, hopefully it'll be much clearer.

Good luck and Fx! :flower:

And I wouldn't say it's too faint for 10dpo. This was my test at 10dpo, and yes it's clearer than yours right now but it's not crazy bright either(also it was with afternoon urine (with a 4 hour hold and barely any drinking) since I find my fmu isn't very good at all).

All pregnancies are different so levels of hcg can vary quite a bit! :) Some women don't even get a bfp or a sign of one until AFTER af was due!

Attachments

• 20150814_173418.jpg
    20150814_173418.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 40
And I wouldn't say it's too faint for 10dpo. This was my test at 10dpo, and yes it's clearer than yours right now but it's not crazy bright either(also it was with afternoon urine (with a 4 hour hold and barely any drinking) since I find my fmu isn't very good at all).

All pregnancies are different so levels of hcg can vary quite a bit! :) Some women don't even get a bfp or a sign of one until AFTER af was due!

Thank you! Those are great lines I wish I had a clear one like that!

Here is this mornings! But digi says not pregnant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 44
couldn't see the line on the previous tests but can see this one! I bet you've just tested too early for a digi - try tomorrow or the next day :)

That is MUCH brighter, I didn't even need to zoom in to see it! Don't even worry about it, the digi should say "pregnant" soon! They're less sensitive then FRER so it's normal if it says "not pregnant" right now. I'd wait a day or two before doing a digi again(although I think just a day should do it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->