ok I thought I had it figured out...whats going on? please help!

Destiny08

Reaction score
so I have long cycles atm, around 45-50 days. I realised this month that I probably O early and have around an 18-25 day LP. when I fell pregnant with DD I O'd on CD11 of a 35 day cycle. DH and I Dtd on cd 9 and 21....couldnt do more as we were sick, he went away etc..
last cycle I had a weird AF that was 4 days of spotting starting on cd45 followed by 4 days of bleeding. took some tests, as recently as 2 days ago and im not pregnant, but today, on CD24, I had spotting...

my cycles are only as long as they are because the implant hasnt totally left my system, but its decreasing every month.
does anyone have any idea whats going on? I am around 20DPO if I O'd on cd11 (couldnt test or temp at the time) but surely if it was IB it would have happened sooner, and if its AF, surely its way too early?

help!

I can't really help in regards to what is going on with your cycle. However, have you tried OPKs? It seems to me that would be the best option to figure out when you O if your cycles are a bit crazy. I don't know where you live, but i can get OPKs at Dollarama here in Canada for 1.50$ a test. So basically i could buy 30 tests for 20$. And they are 99% accurate. We have a toddler and OH and i are often tired; let's just say we don't BD as often as we used to. So anyway, the OPKs really help in figuring out the best time to BD while ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->