Ok im abit worried is this ment to happen????

charlie_v_o

5 M/c trying to survive..
Reaction score
hi all need some help??

I had a M/C last Wednesday, I didn't know i was pregnant (altho was 3 weeks late) and the docs at the hospital didn't know either... I had a sharp pain in my stomach then ther was alot of blood and clots... but then it stopped and was only spotting.. Doctors didn't know because i have been in and out of hospital for the pass 4 months so they just thought it was something there... I've had no bleeding since, Docs only told me on Monday that i had Miscarried, But today and yesterday the pain is getting unbearable really bad i dont know whats going on???

Can anyone help :(

xxxx

Sorry for your loss. I'm confused with your thread? Did you miscarry on Weds or Monday?? How far along were you?

I think if you are experiencing such sharp pain then I would get yourself down to A&E and get them to check you again as you may not have everything out of your body. HOpe you are ok x

Hi, I am no doctor but it could be that there was some things left in your womb that need to come out. The pain could be your body cramping to push it out. Were you being treated by a specific ward at the hospital or your GP? I would definately go back to whichever is relevant and ask their advice. You may need to get checked out for piece of mind. Or you could call NHS Direct for advice? xx

Hi, thank you for replying..

Widger: I miscarried Last wednesday, but they didnt tell me till monday cause i didnt know i was pregnant and they didnt run any tests or anything they just assumed it was something else.

Faylou: I just rang NHS direct but they wern't very helpful, just said that it was an upset stomach.. but will be going to doctors first thing monday.. just so confused :(

Thank you xx

I agree, it doesn't sound right. If the doctor tries to play it down like NHS direct did then scream and stamp your feet until the do something about it, you know your body better than they do and you HAVE to feel reassured and at ease about everything. Best of luck hun, and so sorry for your loss xx

Hi, I am no doctor but it could be that there was some things left in your womb that need to come out. The pain could be your body cramping to push it out. Were you being treated by a specific ward at the hospital or your GP? I would definately go back to whichever is relevant and ask their advice. You may need to get checked out for piece of mind. Or you could call NHS Direct for advice? xx

So sorry you are dealing with this....I agree with the above. If the body doesn't expell everything on its own, you should be seen again for an ultrasound to ensure there is nothing in there. If there is then you will need to have it taken care of or you could become infected (that is what I was told when I was going through my natural m/c)...the following monday I had to have a u/s to make sure it had all come out. good luck..:hugs:

you might have had ectopic pregnancy and if sth is still there it's dangerous. get a scan.

Thank you everyone for your advice,I did go to the docs but he thinks that everything is fine, i no its not it shouldnt be this painful still? Im going to take everyones advice
And go and stamp my feet and scream until someone listens

Thank you everyone for listening :)

xxx

Sorry to say it but you need to fake mentally unstable to get their attention. if i didn't insisted i would be sent home without help and would be in a starting poin in 2 weeks time. also i had to tell them i'm rh- and need an injection and remind them to order it after. Hello from Sandown, just visiting my parents in law for weekend and hoping for beach weather tomorrow.

I'll do what i can to get there attention, i just have a bloody doctor who as soon as you walk in the door he takes your temp if its ok then you are healthy, but i will try to get there attention.
Have fun on the isle of wight! unfortunately doesn't look like beach weather today

no it's not and my bikini is sitting in a bag. but we r going ahead with planned bbq, at least it's not raining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->