Ok im kinda excited, but when should I test?

crzysk8trchc

Reaction score
Ok the :witch: is sometimes due around the 25 or earlier of most months. Was told by drs that my most fertile days this october was the 10th did the :sex: several times (just to be sure). when i got up this morning i felt sick to my stomach, and i have a tingling (pain,pulse,etc.) on my left side (not by my hip, but like a inch or so more toward my belly button).

Do you think i should test soon? or what? I maybe nuts, ttc is driving me nuts!!!!!!!

Hi
I would say it was too early to test, I would leave it as long as you can without bursting

If you cant wait any longer try around Tuesday

I got a faint line with my last baby around 4 days prior to af xxx

Fingers crossed x

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I agree the longer you can hold out the better. I hate seeing that :bfn: that way your line will be nice and dark too!

I would say it was too early to test, I would leave it as long as you can without bursting

Like Tracy said, I'd wait as long as you can. I'm not a great one to be saying that though! haha

Good luck!

Try to wait as long as you can, if not a couple of days before AF is due - do you know how many days past ov you are?

Well its the 28th AF was due the 25th... I haven't tested yet im gonna wait until halloween and test then.

But i do have a question for every body, Yesterday i passed a blood clot, my mother said it could be a "plug" (she said she passed one each time she got pregnant). and ever since i passed the clot when i go to the bathroom it smells like after sex,

so what do yall think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"