Ok, I'm scared..

xAmiixLouisex

Mommy! <3
Reaction score
I'm so scared right now I'm in tears. I'm scared I've been too confident in my pregnancy. As some of you know I went to hospital earlier had a little pink on the tissue after using the toilet. I'm pretty sure it was from the back passage and I have nothing to worry about. Nurses at the hospital wasn't worried at all. I was sent home reassured really. I have a scan on Tuesday just to add some more reassurance. I think I found Jaydon on the doppler around half hour ago. I know my sons heartbeat, I listen to every night before bed. But today, I'm such a nervous wreck, I'm worried it wasn't his. I deffo know the difference between mine and his. But I'm just so insecure about everything right now I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm so scared I'll go on Tuesday and something bad has happened. I don't know what's brought this on and I wish I didn't feel like this. I love my son more than anything in the world and I really don't want these negative thoughts. Not sure what I wanted to gain from this post. But needed to write it as I feel like no one understands tonight. Been sent home from hospital with the all clear and as far as everyone else is concerned that's it. Everything's fine. But, I can't get rid of this horrible feeling :cry:

I too get worried sometimes, but I can feel Liam kick now so it's a lot more reassuring than a Doppler and playing hide and seek with a heartbeat. If you haven't felt movement already- you're really close to it! It's definitely more relaxing feeling kicks.
Try the Doppler again I'd you want just to know he's there and ok. The drs usually make sure everything is fine whenever there's blood, so try to relax a little bit. Stress does all kinds of strange things when pregnant.

stop freaking out hun, if they told you in the hospital everything is fine then im sure it is :) i had bleeding a few weeks back after sex with my OH, like you it was pink when i wiped but this was pink every time i wiped for the whole night, i was worried sick and like you i felt insecure about everything, i went to the doctor asap and he didnt seem worried at all, said just to lay off the sex for a week and be more careful, he felt my belly and let me hear the heartbeat and i was fine... then like you i worried again later that somthing still might be wrong and was like that for a couple of days, but it will go away, its normal to worry, your gonna go have your scan and see your little baby and everything will be fine so dont worry so much, the stress isnt good for you or your little one xx

I am sorry that your having a down moment! We all get them. I am sure that your little man is doing just fine there!!! I agree that you should use your doppler again just so you feel better.

Your little man is fine! I'm sure, we all have those worried moments! but don't worry love, he's fine!

Thanks girls. I just found his heartbeat again. Decided to take the rate this time and if it's not his, then I'm about to have a heart attack :dohh:. So grateful for this forum and you ladies! :hugs:

Good I am happy that you found Jaydon's HB!! Some times I really wish that I had bought a doppler but I can't seem myself to pay for one now that I can feel Airyonna kicking..lol It's when she's sleeping that I freak and talk myself out of one..lol Oh the joys of being a mom..lol The worrying never ends <3

Everything sounds fine like the others have said xxx hugs to you, as i understand how scary it can be.

I'm sure you're fine! You're under a lot of stress right now - it is perfectly understandable that you'd be at your wits end at this point. Maybe drink a relaxing warm drink before bed tonight and do some reading to take your mind off things. You'll be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->