• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ok..kind of embarrassed to ask this question

Why dont you try to experiment with it. Right after your AF, have sex, and if you feel it hit the cervix, you will know its low, if you dont then it will be high?

I have a friend that is 9 months pg, she will have the baby ANY DAY now, she thinks I am nuts for tracking all this stuff and never had any probs. Must be nice. lol

yeah but im not sure how checking the cervix for high/low is revelant to ovulation? i do understand the open/closed part since it needs to be open for sperm to enter the uterus but.. ughggghh...

Tell me about it.. i have a sister who has 5 kids, a brother with 4 kids and a sister with 2 kids (but would have had 5 if she didn't abort 3)... and all of them were accidents!!! FOOOOOKERS.

LOL!

I think I read that High, Soft and Open is most fertile?

really? i thought low, soft and open would be fertile cuz it gives the penis a bigger chance to shoot through the cervix straight up to the uterus rather than shoot and having the wad hanging out below the cervix? hmm...... lol

Lets just say SOFT AND OPEN, not high or low. LOL! Oh man......

No, I'm not just getting off the pill ( I wish that was the only problem!), I've been off for a year. I haven't had a period since. I have PCOS and I don't have periods on my own, they have to be induced-same with ovulation

Yeah I have no idea where my cervix is, and I'm having a problem still finding the CM. I feel like there is more there, when I go to the bathroom, and I feel like my breasts are kinda sore, awful headaches, no idea what any of that means. But when I actually try to check any CM, I just cant get any. I don't feel dry, but I don't feel enough. Guess I'll just keep practicing...

Kater, I feel your pain..just found out a BFF is pregnant after one month of trying. She obsessed that she was infertile to me because it took her over a month, then oh wait, I'm pregg, never mind! I can't even imagine ovulating, let alone getting pregnant.

So my ovary hurts tonight. but it has before, and no OPKs are coming out positive. I don't know. grrrr

I go to the RE tomorrow

Aweee sweetie, I am sure it will work out! Just takes time. Maybe you need to try a diff OPK, what kind are you using? Try using 2 diff kinds at the same time, to see if they come out diff. The cheap ones to me, never work right. IF you do find out when you O, then you can take mucinex d to make you secrete more mucus. I tried it because I was curious, and it worked!

BIG HUG!!! I know where you are coming from.

Omgosh update-----I think I found some CM!

...hahhaaa...wow. what my life has become.

Anyway, I tried that tightening stomach muscles bear down thing and I think I found some. I have the book Taking Charge of your fertility so I thought I knew what to look for...anyway, it looked like..mucusy..like when you blow your nose and have a cold. It was pretty stretchy. It wasn't a ton...so that probably isn't good. I mean i sort of had to look for it. I hate to assume it's anything. My OPK has a light line but I dunno what that means. I have PCOS so I've heard OPKs aren't always right.

Andddd now this question is getting even more embarrassing, if possible. My husband and I BD-ed yesterday...how do I know this is CM and not, you know...a little gift left behind?

I hope we all have good senses of humor 'round here.

Thanks, I am using pretty cheap ones, but I have no normal cycles and no idea when I ovulate so I hesitate to use more expensive ones..but I should try better ones. I took robitussion, didn't notice a difference yet, but after my last RE visit I got frustrated and stopped taking it

Check before you pee, thats how I have to do mine. And make sure you are checking it all through the day (especially near your fertile window!) In the morning it is almost non-existent to me because of not drinking water all night. But if I check later in the day before I pee, then I can tell :)

I dont have alot of CM either, I really have to pay close attention and reach as far as I can to get anything. But after I took the mucinex, it started to be more frequent, even after just one pill. I only took it that one time, and ever since then waaa lahhh!

I don't think you are supposed to check for CM right after you wake up, before sex, or a day after sex. Also, wipe before you pee and check your tissue for CM. This works for me :happydance:

ANC- I am sorry, I forgot to answer your question about how do you know if its CM or Sperm? I read in an article about this. It said if you can get a little of it and fill up a glass of water, drop it in the glass of water, if it floats its not CM, if it falls to the bottom, its CM. WA LAH!

Wow. My life has gone insane.lol

I know right! I think the same thing for myself, geesh

glad to see the "pushing" exercise helped you to get some cm! that's a good sign! maybe if you try drinking grapefruit juice, take munciex or robotussin (munciex soudns liek a better working method) and checking every other day. to be hoenst i dont really bother to check for cm especially if i have opk to help me along. gonna be testing hardcore so i dont miss my lh surge this cycle. if the egg is like a lotion or cloudy, it's not fertile cm but if it's clear, sticky and can stretch then that's the cm you WANT for ovulation :)

got my af last night so i'm out until february. :( I hope i get that big bfp for my BIRTHDAY though!! feb 28th and my af is due 6 days before my birthday soo... :D fx and tx (toe crossed, LOL)

Good luck PTR!

Well I didn't have any fertile, didn't ovulate this month I guess. I'll try the mucinex next month if I ovulate I guess

And the OPK totally didn't work for me, so I'm not spending money on that at least. Total positive OPK more than once and def. not ovulating. I hear that happens with PCOS

ANC... so there is nothing you can do to even guess at ovulating or if you are ovulating at all? opks didn't work for me only cuz i either started testing late or it was cuz i tested once a day and probably missed the surge. how many times did you test per day when you had the opks?

i am sorry and i hope you have better luck with trying to get your fertile cm!!! maybe evening primrose oil will help too along with munciex and grapefruit juice... at this rate taking them all you'd be dripping! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"