Ok..kind of embarrassed to ask this question

haha! Maybe. grapefruit interacts wiht my thyroid meds I've been told. I may try the oil

My temp is everywhere, so tracking that didn't help. I'm sure once I actually ovulate I'll notice a mucas difference...but otherwise dunno. I'll be going back to the RE for an ultrasound on day 12 of my cycle so I'm assuming if the meds work, the dr will be able to predict my ovulation closer and we'll just BD a lot...lol. No use using OPKs

haha maybe. but I tested positive and I totally wasn't so no use using a test

did you temp orally or vaginally? heard ladies say orally is bad cuz it makes their temp go berserk.

is your dr gonna do blood tests and see when you ovulate?

I do orally, haven't had much luck. Thyroid problems and the PCOS make it everywhere.

Right now he hasn't done the bloodwork, he's ultrasounding me and looking at the follicles. I'd assume if they actually grow he'll also do the bloodwork

I am about to lose my mind. I want to test so bad, but I know it wont do any good. Im afraid it will saf BFN. Grrrr..... This 2ww is for the birds..

haha maybe. but I tested positive and I totally wasn't so no use using a test

ANC, did the OPK become positive for you or did you not get a single positive OPK?

For CM, green tea is really good. Grapefruit juice is good too but green tea tastes so much better! Also, make sure to drink a lot of water and stay hydrated.

heh, hang in katertots!! you'll make it through with a bfp hopefully!!! how many dpo are you now

Wow ladies,
this was one of the most entertaining threads I have ever read. I really laughed a lot. Because, I don't have a clue where my cervix is and what it means to be low,high,open or closed. I never could do that. I tried to check, but I never knew what I was looking for. lol. About CM, I only notice if it's on panty. Otherwise I seem to get the same thing every time. LOL!

katers, you have less than a week to test! :D youre now in like the 1ww (if that even exist LOL)

monalisa, yeah, why didnt they tell us about all this in sex ed? they tell us to prevent pregnancy but they dont tell us how to conceive! :(

Ok so I'm going to embarrass myself now, do you get ewcm when you have ovulated, or when you are in the process off or just before?? Sorry in still wtt so not really sure about this

Ptr- feeling a little better today. My hubs keeps asking whats wrong with me? I finally told him this " Either im getting sick, having my . , or we are having a baby, I wish whatever it is would show its face already, bc I am tired of waiting." He responded with an "Aweee."

Last night I was so nervous I think I made myself want to throw up, but didnt. Finally got to sleep at 1am. Today I am just downright tired, and I cannot stop feeling hungry. The cramping has subsided as of late yesterday. Also saw a tinge of pink in the CM this morning. BB's did not hurt much yesterday, but today it seems I making up for lost time.

POKE POKE..... LOL!!!!!!!

How are you feeling today ?

Wish- it really depends on the person and their body. For me, I got ewcm the day before and half the next day around O. Ever since then I had 1 dry day, and now nothing but Creamy. I hear some people get it in the LP, and some who get it right before O. Is this your first month tracking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->