ok ladies need you help

comicwife

Proud mum of 4
Reaction score
What do you think of the name Montana for a girl..... baby is due in 28 days and am struggling with a name

I already have DS who is called Mason and DD who is called Madison didn't intentionally set out to have two M's just happened

so now I'm thinking I should stay with the M's,I have other names I really like but when I mention to people that the baby's name wont start with an M all I keep getting is "wont the poor kid feel left out" blah blah blah lol and I must admit it is niggling me this thought too lol
so we are trying to come up with another two M names(we are team yellow)

Only problem their is nothing that we like in boys names and only 1 that we
like for a girl but its a bit different(I think that's why I like it)

So what do you lovely ladies think of the name
Montana for a girl.....

Be kind lol x

Oooo I LOVE Montana for a girl, i honestly do! :thumbup: It goes really well with Mason and Madison!!

Montana is a lovely name, but be prepared for the questions about Hannah Montana ;)

Hmm, so bumps yellow is it??

Not sure about Montana, but that's only because it just reminds me of America, rather than being a name! I do think it might be nice to stick with the M's as it were...I think it's quite sweet, so:

Girls - Maya, Maisie not sure of others because I'm not having a girl I've not really thought about names.

Boys - Michael, Milo, Maxwell

Just for starters!

I'm having a nightmare picking names for my lil man, me and OH just cannot agree! Grrr

Ooh I love Milo for a boy.
Montana is nice, I think it would work well where you live, less so in the uk.

Morgan could be boy or girl
Millie
Matthew
Millieson
Miles
Moses

Thanks for getting back so quickly ladies

but that's the problem we have thought of all those names and more lol and they just dont do it for us especially for boys

But the reason I like Montana is because its different,not many if any girl will have her name

Same reason we went with Mason and Madison at the time hardly anybody round here had heard of it...now its catching on grrrr lol

Millie
Matthew
Millieson
Miles
Moses

I live in Scotland lol so still the UK!!!!:happydance:

My name starts with an M and my babys name is going to start with an M:blush:.... One M name that i like for a girl is Makayla. Montana is also a very pretty name for a girl. Nd for a boy i like the name Maxim:thumbup:

Millie
Matthew
Millieson
Miles
Moses

Oh yeah, thought y were in Canada for some reason, just ignore me, lack of sleep catching up! Go with Montana for a girl, like you say it's unusual but still a smart name, not sure for a boy.

Millie
Matthew
Millieson
Miles
Moses

Oh yeah, thought y were in Canada for some reason, just ignore me, lack of sleep catching up! Go with Montana for a girl, like you say it's unusual but still a smart name, not sure for a boy.

I know how you feel honey and thanks for the advice hope you get some sleep soon :happydance:

I like Montana too! you can always try having a look through these... you never know...

https://www.babynames.com/Names/M/

Good luck xx

My friend's little girl has the middle name Montana(Lily Montana) and I adore it.

I think it would be even cuter as a first name!! :D

I like Montana too! you can always try having a look through these... you never know...

Good luck xx

Thanks for that honey,will have a good look with hubby:thumbup:

Good luck xx

Thanks for that honey,will have a good look with hubby:thumbup:

its one of the sites we looked at before we chose a name and i found some really different unusual names on there too xx:thumbup:

Millie
Matthew
Millieson
Miles
Moses

Haha :rofl: too many people reckon Scotland isn't UK though, you'd be surprised :wacko:
I actually think the name would be great, you don't hear it here in scotland xxxx

Millie
Matthew
Millieson
Miles
Moses

Haha :rofl: too many people reckon Scotland isn't UK though, you'd be surprised :wacko:
I actually think the name would be great, you don't hear it here in scotland xxxx
Thanks babe xx

i like it very cute

also for m i like Marina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back