Ok.. Line experts needed!

I see something for sure on your last test. Best of luck. As someone who's struggled and is pregnant after a MC, I know how scary this is. Wishing you the best. :hugs:

Happy New Year!

Yay! I really hope this is it for me! I had a miscarriage about almost 4 years ago.. I was 8 weeks pregnant and when I went for an ultrasound they couldn't find a heartbeat as they did on my first ultrasound so it does scare me!!!

I think it's easier to see in these two inverts (one is negative and the other is hagrid in pixlr).

FWIW, I thin it looks very similar to mine very early on :hugs:

:happydance:

Wow! Yes those do look quiet positive to me! But it's just soo very faint that you have to squint to see!

Aww! Yay how exciting! Trying not to get too excited cause I don't want to get my hopes up!! That'll be a wonderful way to start the new year!

I see it on all! fx'd it gets darker!!! good luck!

Yay!! Thank you so much! Very excited! My husband just started his own company so this will be great time for us to have a child!

In 6 months I'll be 30 years old so it's time! We've been married for almost 9 years!!

Rustyswife omg im so excited to see you back here!! I do see something faint on your test and my fx are crossed super tight you have some strong lines next time you test

Hey girls!! So not so good news.. it was a :bfn:??? :cry: Don't know what's going on? Period is still late.. I'm so frustrated and confused!

That sucks i have been hearing terrible things about indents on the new frer maybe your bfp is coming i didnt get a good line with this one till 1 day late

That sucks i have been hearing terrible things about indents on the new frer maybe your bfp is coming i didnt get a good line with this one till 1 day late

Thanks love! Yeah that's what one of my friends told me.. Don't know what I'm gonna do now.. Just that looked like a real :bfp: Ugh.. Feels like I'm never going to get a real positive.. Guess I can really start trying

It looked exactly like the one i took 2 days before af it wasnt convincing enough so i waited till day aftwr af was due tested with .88 walmart first signal and got a good bfp

Yeah think I'm gonna go and grab some of those dollar tree ones and I'll update when I use those..

Take this with a grain of salt as some tests work differently for others... I used a dollar tree one when I had a 44.5 beta and the dollar tree was negative. Though I know some people have gotten nice positives on them earlier on, so some tests do seem to be better for others.

I totally get it if you're not comfortable with it (with it being the internet and all), but I have a handful of IC left if you'd like them. Maybe 10-15 (I haven't counted, but it was a 25 pack). I had a vvf line late evening of 8 dpo and haven't had a false positive or anything questionable on them. They are Accumed brand, but they look like Wondfo, so I'm not sure if they're a knock off or not, but I've not had any issues with them.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. I know this is very frustrating for you :(

Spunky84 that is super nice of you!! Wish i had some extras i would send them to you rusty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->