Ok mirren times up! there are no more days on my ticker!

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
happy due date to me
happy due date to me
happy due date loopdidooo doo
happy due date to me!:thumbup:

right baby your time is up.....please come before Christmas, i have the cutest reindeer suit ready for you in newborn size!:kiss:

Woohoo! Wish it was me - i''m so jealous! Hope little Mirren wont keep you waiting too long. Maybe she'll be a Christmas day baby, lol!

Happy due date -- I hope she arrives soon :happydance: xxx

good luck!!

fingers crossed that she arrives soon

xxx

Woohoo! Wish it was me - i''m so jealous! Hope little Mirren wont keep you waiting too long. Maybe she'll be a Christmas day baby, lol!

I'm starting to think that is a possibility! My 1st sweep is to be done on 22nd - and if that takes 48 hours to work, then I could be in labour xmas eve, born Xmas Day!

woman in Tescos said to me this morning, hope baby doesn't come on Christmas Day and spoil your christmas:growlmad: How is my baby coming going to spoil christmas! Only thing I worry about is missing my son opening his pressies!:dohh:

Happy due date hun wonder whos baby arrives first :flower: x

happy due date to you too lisa! think it might be you, your getting contractions and stuff more than I am - only had them for 2hours last night took paracetamol went to sleep and woke to nothing again! lol

Happy due date!

Hope LO doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.

Can I join in ladies as I'm due today too! Been to the midwife and baby moved down from 3/5 to 2/5, so I'm hoping something will happen soon. I keep thinking every twinge, BH or ache is the start, but so far nothing. Like everyone else who's due at the moment I'm just hoping we can have baby out and home safely before Christmas! Good luck to you all, hope things move swiftly.

Awww, happy due date! Crossing my fingers she puts in an appearance real soon! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->