Ok my tummy feels very strange....

Kaymumof2

Reaction score
9dpo 6days til af due I'm still abit crampy but ATM my tummy feels all fuzzy and tingly??!! Such a strange sensation! Never ever had it before. My bbs are quite sore also when I move. Anyone having the same thing? God it feels so odd! Xx

Ive had weird sporadic cramping / funny sensations this cycle too...sometimes it feels like butterflies..sometimes twingy pain, and then sometimes like period cramps but only for a few seconds. The whole time ive been bloated, gassy ( sorry- gross!!) and like my gut is tight and tingly. Very weird. Im 2 days late now...too scared to test!! I keep telling myself its a long cycle...but maybe...

It is very odd isn't it? I've woken up a couple times in the night for a wee which I never do! And feeling sick this morning too. It's still 6 days before af due and stupidly I tested this morning bfn! I wish you luck tho Hun I'll keep my fx for you and sending u lots of baby dust let me know ur result xx

:hugs: oh my goshhh you two are so cute :hugs:

i love hearing or in this case seeing the excitment and nervousness of ladies who are possibly expecting a BFP ..... so cute ...... Aww yes and i AM feeling loveydoveyfluffywuffy today ..... haha ask me again in a few days when :witch: is just around the corner !!! haha .... lots of :dust: to you ladies xxx

Lol thank you! I must admit I am getting a little excited felt quite sickly today but also very hungry! I'm just scared it's my body playing tricks! Still awhile to wait before af due. Thanks for the good luck same to you! Xxx

Gosh I'm having exact same symptoms. Bloated. Gassy. AF like pains. Weird cramps in my lower abdomen. All these never happened so I am nervously excited. Sleep horribly. AF due in 3 days and BFN tonight :(. But I put my trust in my body. It's def different this month and I am trying to calm myself down and not retesting until AF due but don't think I can!!! Hope this is our month, ladies!!! Keep me posted.

BABY DUST!!!!

Wow u are in same boat arnt u? Bless you Hun I'm praying u get bfp v soon! I'm feeling very sick today haven't actually been sick yet but I keep wanting too! So many symptoms but I'm too scared to even think it's possible....... Baby dust to all u lovely ladies xxx

Looks like this isn't the month for me.. Around midnight I went pee before bed and there was some pink when I wiped. Then more this morning. Cramps are worse, bbs hurt. Feels like dreaded AF is coming. I feel tricked and deceived by my body. If AF had come when it was supposed to it would be almost done by now!!! Grrr. I was over thinking everything oo much though, will try not to do so much next cycle. Good luck to you ladies, hope you get some good news this time. Xox

Awwww hunni that's so unfair! It's so evil how the body can play these tricks! I wish you all the luck for next month xxx

Hi,
My Partner and I are currently trying to conceive our first :baby:. We are in our first week and I have a strange feeling in my lower stomach. Its not cramping. but it feels like a thick fuzzy feeling. I would love to get a positive pregnancy test in 2 weeks time. but is it too soon to feel symptoms or is it just in my head because its what I really want???

Any advice is welcome!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->