Ok now i am worried...

Annamumof2

Mum to 2 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
i tried to get on here last night to ask but BNB was down.

if you read my journal you will see about what is wrong but i will explane here too.

last night i started spotting at about 7pm it was blood in my discharge then i went to loo about 7:30pm wiped and there was bright red on the tissue and alittle on the towel i was wearing, by 8/8:30pm it had gone and i felt horrible like i was going to be sick there and then.

i'm on day 26 of a possable 35day cycle i'm not due till xmas eve or less.

what could this be?

Hi it's only me Fee. i had a look at your chart, it looks like you might be having an annovulatory cycle, or if you did ov might be an early af. but the charts looks like you didnt ov yet. that's how mine has looked in the past, very up and down..theres no definate ov day.
feeXX

Hi it's only me Fee. i had a look at your chart, it looks like you might be having an annovulatory cycle, or if you did ov might be an early af. but the charts looks like you didnt ov yet. that's how mine has looked in the past, very up and down..theres no definate ov day.
feeXX

why would i still be getting high on the CBFM after a bleed?

If you have ov'd this cycle then this could be implantation bleeding but its just a waiting game to see if ur af comes or untill its time to test x x x x

You definatley dont look like you have O'd yet, perhaps that is a bit of an O bleed and O is just around the corner Anna.

why would i still be getting high on the CBFM after a bleed?

Once you've had a high on the CBFM - you'll keep getting that til you peak or press the M button. I had 14 highs during my anovulatory cycle. Then AF arrived early. This was after what I though were 4 normal cycles.

I agree with the ladies it looks like an anovulatory cycle. This is possibly your af. Dont worry hun, I know its disappointing but at least your cycles are coming down to a normal length, which is progress.

If you are really concerned you could maybe ask the dr about bloods, but I know in the past you have said you dont want to do this. XX

I agree with the ladies it looks like an anovulatory cycle. This is possibly your af. Dont worry hun, I know its disappointing but at least your cycles are coming down to a normal length, which is progress.

If you are really concerned you could maybe ask the dr about bloods, but I know in the past you have said you dont want to do this. XX

bloods for what?

but i'm on day 26 now and there is no bleeding it was very very light and bright red

CD21 progesterone to confirm ov or not (dr will need this if you are to require any furthr treatment or to compare against in future months).

A light bleed isnt unusal when its an anovualtory cycle- you had had this before have you not? When the gp told you to count it as af and CD1. It sounds very similar to that.

CD21 progesterone to confirm ov or not (dr will need this if you are to require any furthr treatment or to compare against in future months).

A light bleed isnt unusal when its an anovualtory cycle- you had had this before have you not? When the gp told you to count it as af and CD1. It sounds very similar to that.

nah this was even lighter and lasted less then the other times

Well cd26 is a closer to a normal AF, you can see why it might be easy to come to that conclusion.

Well cd26 is a closer to a normal AF, you can see why it might be easy to come to that conclusion.

well i will see what happens in a few days if nothing then i will count it as an AF

When i had my last annovulatory cycle, i spotted on and off , mostly towards the end. the reason for the spotting is probably just the hormones going up and down, maybe they havent sorted themselves out yet. but at least your cycles are getting shorter.
FeeXX

Im tending to agree that your not Oing this cycle and that you probably didnt the last either. Going back and looking at the tail end of your other chart, the temps dont reflect that there was a thermal shift when you compare them to your now pre-O temps, so no O last cycle either I believe. Like the others said at least it looks as if your cycles are shortening up nicley!:thumbup:

I agree with Crypto I think. So BOO for the annovulatory cycle but YAY!!! for shorter cycle length!!! But like C said, might be worth going for CD21's just for reassurance. :dust: for next cycle. (oh and btw, when I was annoving I got highs all cycle from my CBFM too)

I agree with Crypto I think. So BOO for the annovulatory cycle but YAY!!! for shorter cycle length!!! But like C said, might be worth going for CD21's just for reassurance. :dust: for next cycle. (oh and btw, when I was annoving I got highs all cycle from my CBFM too)

well me and andy decied to just use the CBFM this month see if it carms us down more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->