ok, ok this is when the fun starts...!

Whisper

Mummy to DD & DS
Reaction score
Its official she CAN actually crawl!! :cloud9: :happydance:

She is super cute and sometimes gets a lil mixed up by sticking her leg straight out to the side or waving her butt in the air... :rofl: :cloud9:

So now i have to try and make the lounge safe and those baby gates just gotta go up this weekend!

Maybe chasing around after her will help me loose some llbs ?! :dohh:

:yipee:

aww how exciting!!! :)

Did she kinda just do it one day?!? really wondering how close courtney is?!?

:hugs:

Well no, not really it has taken quite a while tbh.

At first i used to help her by putting her on her knees, lifting her bum up and she would kinda balance and just flop back onto her belly, then she started getting onto her knees by herself and pushing herself back into the sitting position.

This took about 3/4weeks and then just this week she started moving her hands to reach things without falling over and i helped her by moving 1 of her knees forward underneath so she wouldn't fall, and today she crawled all the way across the mat!

Sometimes she forgets how to coordinate so she isn't speedy fast yet!

Courtney is doing some things Amelia isn't though, clapping and waving etc and she stands too? Maybe Courtney will just figure it out one morning in her cot :D

(wow i type a lot :blush:)

xx

Ah thats' brilliant, well done bubs!

I'm doing all the same as you, but Grace just flops onto her tummy, bless her she's so frustrated that she can't move although she just rolls around the room like a little whirlwind!!

I can't wait to be at your stage and chasing her around the lounge xx xx

Well no, not really it has taken quite a while tbh.

At first i used to help her by putting her on her knees, lifting her bum up and she would kinda balance and just flop back onto her belly, then she started getting onto her knees by herself and pushing herself back into the sitting position.

This took about 3/4weeks and then just this week she started moving her hands to reach things without falling over and i helped her by moving 1 of her knees forward underneath so she wouldn't fall, and today she crawled all the way across the mat!

Sometimes she forgets how to coordinate so she isn't speedy fast yet!

Courtney is doing some things Amelia isn't though, clapping and waving etc and she stands too? Maybe Courtney will just figure it out one morning in her cot :D

(wow i type a lot :blush:)

xx

arr i know its cute how babies do different things... makes them individuals :)

I try and pick courtneys hips up and put them into the position but she just slumps right back down!! shes already reaching for things... so i think once we crack that crawling position she will be away :):)

its amazing how one day they are not doing something than the next they are doing it :)

she did this with sitting unaided... was totally shocked when she just did it one day.... :):)

gosh I write a lot too :rofl:

:happydance: Well done Amelia!

I'm just waiting for the 'happy' moment too now! :lol:

I know these lil babies we all made really are amazing!

I'm sure in about a month i will be wishing she was immobile again though :doh:

Its sounds like both your girls are really really close with the crawling, give it another couple of weeks and you will be posting your crawler thread...lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->