• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ok, ok trying not to over-react!

susanneb1984

Reaction score
God you lot must be sick of me by now! hahaha

I'm 9dpo of a 28 day cycle.

Got another question....

What are the chances of 3 ic's giving vvvvvv faint lines (within time limit, only 1 using fmu) and not been preg???
I'm scared to get excited...

Would a fr pick it up now?

Test again tomorrow with a FRER hun but sounds REALLY good!

I use IC's all the time and never even get an evap - just a big expanse of white with one lonely pink line...

Yeah think I'm gonna go buy one! OMG after 27mnths could this be it?

I am no expert but three positives!!! I think it is safe to say, that is a positive!!! At 9dpo you would expect the line to be very faint.

If I were you (and you can bear the wait) I would stay secretly very very excited and then test again in a few days with a fr just to avoid any horrible disapointment with a false negative...

Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you, keep us posted!

what did i tell u!! can u take a pic of the tests and put them on here!! OH I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED NOW WOOP WOOP!! LOLxxx

Thanks, I don't do secretive! haha haven#t even told DP I'm testing.... you girls are fab! hahaha does anyone know how much a double pack of fr are?

Hi Becci hunni,

They won't show :cry: been trying all morning! hahaha everytime I pee I do another one just to make sure they aren't faulty!

I think first response is just over £10 might be £11, i bought some a couple of wk ago from superdrug. It def sounds good for you.

go get a first response 1 hun!! oh its a shame u haven't got msn u could have come on there and gone on cam 2 show me!!!!! ahhhhhh i wanna scream 4 u if u defo are like me :D xxxx

They didn't have any fr, so I got a cb but gonna wait til the morning and use fmu....will go to the strand tomorrow and get a fr I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"