Ok... so I know I am not supposed to do this... but...

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Here is my FRER test taken 3 days prior to AF being due (August 16th,2013) photo (1).jpg

The second photo is a cassette style pregnancy test I got today at dollarama...

photo.jpg
the second test is more faint to me!! Should I worry? I understand they are both different brands of test but they are both 25mIu sensitivities!!

Someone tell me to shut up!! lol I need to feel better about this, anyone with similar situations???

Are they both taken with FMU? That can make a difference. Did you pee in the night? There are many reasons why one might be fainter :)

Well the first test was taken much earlier in the day for sure... like the SMU and this last one I took today was my 3rdMU or 4thMU... I hope that is the only reason... Should I call the doc? Or leave it for now?

Frer's are usually as low as 12.5 miu.... Cassettes are def 25-50

Stop testing! lol :p

I will I just can't believe it yet... me and DH dtd LITERALLY once this month... I know I shouldn't keep testing after the initial positive but its so hard!!! and the test I got today was like $1.25 plus gst hahaha I couldn't resist!!

I was in there getting a gingerale for my upset stomach and thought hello there!! :blush:

Me and my dh only did it twice, so I was as shocked as you, especially since we weren't trying I just miscalculated :haha: also that's a cheapy test so it probably isn't as good as the other. And one is enough to know you're preg :)

I got pregnant a month or so after a mc, we had only dtd a few times so it was quite a shock too! With my first pregnancy with my son it took 8months! I don't do more than one test though, as you have found out its easy to worry yourself if the test line looks different! Try to relax though, like AC1987 says one test is enough to know you are pregnant :) x

I did the same, you can see how faint my first bfps were on my profile pic and they were taken at 4pm. I tested the next day with FMU and I could have sworn it was lighter. I waited 3 days and tested again and got a darker line! So give it a good few days and give the HCG a chance to double. I know how obsessive it can be though!!

Agree - stop testing. Or at least give it a few days! :haha:

Thanks ladies. I am not going to test anymore. It screws with my head to much! Whatever will be will be :)

You cant even beginning to compare to different brand tests, that just screaming for a lot of stress. Considering you cant even compare to of the SAME tests, as no two tests have the same amount of dyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->