ok so looks like we have a ghost

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
:wacko: been there done that hated it moved!!

7 yrs in new house and this week things have happened.

2 loud bangs in playroom while I was there with LO

in my dressing room and a brush just fell off my dressing table

but today found LO bricks lined up, four of then in a direct line. She is not capable of this.

and just now a fricking plastic ball just rolled past me while im sitting on the sofa. They are not even meant to be in here:dohh:

urgh I dont like it as had this before in an old house and was so scared I moved!!

Sounds spooky hun! Just wondering whether you have had any luck of deterring them? Or if not, has anything else happened? Spirits must really like something about you or somebody in your family ;) x

Hiya hun things have really gone quiet. Sometimes hear a loud bang from the book shelf when in the play room but I am kind of used to this now....These things seem to happen in phases, like loads in 2 days then nothing for weeks...wonder what that is about ? crazy eh

I just seen this too, glad things have calmed down there for you :hugs:

Hiya hun things have really gone quiet. Sometimes hear a loud bang from the book shelf when in the play room but I am kind of used to this now....These things seem to happen in phases, like loads in 2 days then nothing for weeks...wonder what that is about ? crazy eh

That's odd! At least things have calmed down eh! I was thinking, if you're open to it, maybe you could try doing some EVP or something and seeing if anything turns up on the recording? :shrug: x

ooooooooooooooh nooooo way lol!! I would absolutely shit a brick if I heard anything. My OH works away 2 weeks a month so when Im on my own all sorts of things would be going through my head lol x

We have had a lot of strange things happen in every house we live in. In every house, it is young children, a little boy and a little girl. They dragged my mum out of bed one night. She is pretty convinced it is the spirits of two mcs she had years ago. They are never horrible, just playful. We are pretty sure they follow us from house to house and we don't mind. It sounds like your spirit could also be quite young.
In every house we have lived in we have had resident spirits aswell. In the house we are currently in, there is a tall man and he standing in the doorway between the living room and the hallway.

There is seriously no need to worry about it though, might just be a little kid who see's you with your little one and wants to play along, maybe someone who is missing their mother in spirit world. Also having a lo will spark up activity so thats probably why it has only just started happening. Also wait until your little one hits puberty, most spirits become active when there are teenagers.

Maybe try talking to the little one. If you want them gone, explain to them why and be sweet, like you were talking to a little boy or girl. If you don't mind them being there then tell them that, just tell them things like, not to bang when lo is asleep and stuff.

I might be prying and sorry if I am and this upsets you but have you had a mc or lost a child, if so it could be them coming back to look after their sister and trying to play along.

Just don't be scared, young spirits can be fun. They hide things just like a cheeky kid. They will never hurt you, they won't want to and they are not capable !

Sorry, somehow double posted and don't know how to delete it !

Hi hun yes I have had 3 m/c and actually a lot started after my last one

I ofen hear my LO in the middle of the night babbling away. I don't go and check as I can tell she is perfectly happy. Prob just her teddy she is chatting to but maybe she is seeing something else

I've lived in this house about 7 yrs and never been scared

my previous house I was thee 3 yrs and was terrified as had a very unfriendly spirit who even made my 6gt Thia boxer hubby hate being alone in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->