CeeCee2010

Mummy to Jessica xxx
Reaction score
These are the facts:

1) My washing machine has broken
2) My laptop has gone big bada boom
3) I have a migraine
4) I can't be bothered to do anymore work
5) I got called a hippo by a youth in a hoodie walking down the high street approximately 5 mins ago
6) I do not even have chocolate nearby to comfort me.

I believe this is the saddest state of affairs I've had for a while... :cry:

Mad how stupid things like these seem huge when preggo eh? Sorry for the whinge :( Must cheer up !

awwww hunny bun its one of thoses days for u isnt it???, stupid hoddie prick calling u that, grrrr it makes me angry that does, the little fucker

awwww hunny bun its one of thoses days for u isnt it???, stupid hoddie prick calling u that, grrrr it makes me angry that does, the little fucker

Lol however you calling him a little f*cker has made me chuckle! Thanks for that :) It is definitely one of those days! Thankfully the washing machine should still be under guarantee but the laptop is well and truly fubar'd! :hugs: Thanks for replying X

Awwww babes!!!!! i hate those lil pricks, u shouldve called him ugly! *hugs*

lol gald it made u chuckle, he is a little f*cker thou, well at least the washing m is replacable,

Imhad loads of days like this in my last preg worst oneness wherema little girl no. More than about 6 said as i stood next to her and her mum as zebra crossing mummy mind that fat lady!! I was 8 month preg

I was in tears when i got home not sure if was because girl had not been tough manners as if I'd said that as a kids my mum would have pasted me lol or the fact that her mum didn't say no she is pregnant I mean it was so obvious and i even had a does my bump look big top on lol

:) first things first if you dont have any opther children go and take care of that migraine (choc wont do it any good and avoid oj too) take 2 paracetomol warm bath and sleep.
Tomo when yr feeling better ring yr local council and ask if they can recommed a washing machine repair man, they often do and often they are much cheaper than those off the net and yellow pages etc.
Laptop not so sure about I know pc world have a technical section but you will prob have to pay for the service, or if its still under warranty pull out the paperwork and ring them up,
we are pregnant there are lots of days I cba and now I dont worry too much on the days I feel better I do more mind I am 27 weeks tomo and entering the third tri officially, sorry second tri went slow for me never have been good at waiting.
Take no heed of the yob, in a few more weeks yrl have a defined bump and if it happens again I would reply pick on a pregnant woman woman why dont you, within earshot of passersby not necessarily the yob, big hug coming yr way now warm bath tabs and sleep xx

Thank you all so much for your advice, hugs and replies. What would I do without you wonderful ladies?! Unfortunately I have a further 1 hour and 15 mins before I leave work but I am soooo going to take the advice when I get in. Paracetamol, bath and beddy byes :) Thank you all, massive hugs X

Big hugs....! See if this can make you smile :+)
Was just replying on another thread about piles (of ALL things!) and my pc went blank...I'd kicked the wire out under my desk and paniced that I wouldn't be able to fix it and someone else would have to and when my screen came back everyone would see what I'd just written....aaggghhh
I'm there struggling and huffing under my desk trying to attached wires, declining help and banging my head on the underside of my desk thinking my screen had come back on to quickly get up and change views.....aaaggghhhh! :+)

Lol bless you Kristine30 that did actually make me chuckle! I've had to adapt my internet settings so they don't store the cookies otherwise my boss will get a deep insight into pregnant lady problems but also realise that I have far too much time on my hands lol Big hug to you and thank you for giving me a chuckle X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->