ok this is a little weird....

jalilma

Reaction score
I am 8dpo today I have the run of the mill early preg vs pre af symptoms... The one thing that I have that is different and I have only experienced later in my pregnancies is this weird sharp, shooting pain up INSIDE my vagina! TOTALLY weird right?! I don't necessarily think it's an early pregnancy symptom but just wondering if anybody else experienced this?

I had that my last pregnancy, the entire week before my BFP. Unfortunately I lost that pregnancy a week after the BFP, but I'm not relating the two as I had a loss before that as well. I think it was implantation. Sounds like a good sign!

Feels like a knife and I can't say I enjoy being stabbed in my lady parts! Sorry about your loss :(

Yeah, it's kinda a shocking feeling isn't it? It kind of stops you in your tracks. Very strange. I remember feeling like that late in pregnancy with my other two but never that early. Not comfy at all. Let me know if you get a BFP! :flower:

Yeah I remember that right before delivery with a of my daughters... But never before! I'll take it as a good sign until proven otherwise!

I had that a few times when I got pregnant in february, unfortunately it was a blighted ovum, but I don't think it was related, I think it was just hormones

I had that many times with my last pregnancy! Very early on as well.
Unfortunately it ended in a missed miscarriage but I also do not think it was related .
I think the early on sharp/shooting pain is just common if it's your 2nd + pregnancy .
Good luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"