Ok, this is war!!

Deeni

Reaction score
So after my 9th failed month of TTC, I have decided that this is war. :gun: LOL. I am going to buy some OPKs, preseed, and something to track my temp. Can you ladies help me out?

Where can I buy a bunch of OPKs that won't cost a bundle? Can anyone recommend a website? Also should I buy something to track my temperature? I am so confused. I thought that was what the ClearBlue Fertility Monitor did but then I read about it and it sounded more like OPKs. Any help would be appreciated!!

you can use a bbt or a regular digital thermometer (i use this) and use fertilityfriend.com it helps you do everything!

I bought 25 ovulation sticks, and 10 home pregnancy tests on E-Bay for $8.95, shipping included. No idea how good they'll be, but Amazon has them for just a little more (with reviews).

Fertility Monitor is more of an advanced OPK system. Temping is just a thermometer... nothing fancy! I'm about to declare a similar war. If there's something I'm not doing, that's about to change! LOL

hey thats called determination all the luck girl you can hoop on to www.urbanbaby.com for OPks ..............you can also go for ovulation sticks ............do tell us wat happened.

You go get that BFP! Ok, so just a few suggestions....

Here is where I get my OPKs and HPTs and since you're in the US, you can get them from here too. https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/ Also, use coupon code POTATOSALAD to get 10% off opks and hpts. You can also buy a BBT thermometer for a few extra dollars.

Sign up for a www.fertilityfriend.com account and track your temp there. It might be a little confusing at first but it will all make sense if you stick with it.

Good luck hunni.

I am so right there with you ! I went and bought OPK's, preseed and have already been charting. I will tell you, charting can be addictive. It takes a bit to get used to it, but once you do....... It is not only great for knowing the best times to baby dance, but it is very useful in helping you get to know your body ! I would suggest fertilityfriend.com , it is a great site ! Good luck !

What are the rules on charting? Best time to temp? How long should I have been asleep? I am determined to get on a sleep schedule JUST SO I CAN TEMP! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->