Ok what are my chances!?

mellllly

Mummy to 3 under 4!
Reaction score
Currently WTT but missed my pill right around OV and have had diorreah since Sunday/Monday

AF Came on Monday 23rd November (Day 1)
BD on Tuesday 1st December (Day 9)
BD on Thursday 3rd December (Day 11)
Missed Pill on 3rd December (Day 11)
Had funny tummy since Sunday 6th (Day 14)
Currently on Day 19
Finish my pill on Thursday 17th (Day 25)
Af should come 20th/21st (Day 27/28)

Had increased CM today, also last time i found out I was expecting I had a slight tummy bug

What do you think?

i think i hope you get a bfp!! yay then we can be pregnant together he he xxx

I may be wrong, but if you think you are pregnant, aren't you supposed to stop taking the pill? :hugs:

best come off pill and test as soon as you can to find out either way :D good luck x

I dont know if I am pregnant, I wont find out until next week.
hmmm perhaps that might be a good idea, I have had a funny tum most of the week so I think thats been going right through as well! Arghh

which pill are you on? mini pill or combined pill? if its mini pill the chances are fairly high even if you miss only one!

Definitely want to come off it for the rest of the cycle just to be safe. The pill can cause problems if do have a fertilized egg in there.

good luck!

Stop taking it now - and see if AF shows up in 3 days (like usual), if not then think about testing?

Your funny tummy is probably also negating the effects of the pill, so stopping now won't make any difference.

The instructions in the Marvelon box are pretty helpful, if you have a copy - have a read. (I was obn Marvelon for 17 years, and often referred to the instructions).

Thanks ladies, spoke to OH and he said to stop taking it so we shall see what happens I guess

Well I stopped taking my pill on Friday 'just incase' and I came on today so not PG, oh well stick to the normal plan of TTC April or June. Cant come quick enough! I just hope it doesnt take a year again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->