Ok where are you all?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I haven't much work to do an you have all deserted me today (ok nearly all)

:cry:

i have been here all day on and off

xx

Let you off then Yvanne :rofl:

Good day hun?

Im here counting the minutes till half five :evil: i want to go home!

yeah her baby is only a month or so older thn callum(tho they are the same size!)was good havin a natter :D

Sorry hun had Emily off school
Didn't get to sleep 'til about 5 she had tummy ache :(

so if my posts go all to cock later you know its 'cos i am asleep

now im not working im limited to internet access...

i bet your all happier without me anyway :cry:

lol

Aww Jo I hope she is much better today & you get some sleep!

NO WAY Terrie :( tell your OH you need internet access now you have nothing to do - Anyway lots of advantages having the internet *Nudge nudge*

Well near 7PM so I'm off again as I only nipped on to watch my soaps & stick dinner on an wait for my curtains :laundry: get them hung up again then I'll be back to catch up on the other forum I admin & here! (Comp & bous ball game - oops)

x

She is fine thanks :) been driving me mad actually

But better to be safe and keep her off school than to spread the plague :D

Terrie now you are not working you need accsess even more, why are you limited??

Any way i got to go :iron: :(

catch ay all laters

I was rushing around like a mad ass :roll: Cleaning and had to go to town. Am shattered now!!

my dps parents (where we are living now) run a business from home so thats where all the internet is and i cant use it durin the day any more coz im not workin (maternity leave) so i have to wait till all the staff have gone home before i can come online :(

I was getting things sorted indoors and doing dinner Mmmmmmmmmm Gonna have to start picking before Paul gets home too, I am starving :oops:

stayed with my parents today since OH is at work.

Lovely day: my dad played with my son, mum cooked lunch and I was able to finish with my book :thumpup:

First day back at work for me :(

Took mammoth effort not to shout at everyone "I'M PREGNANT!". OH not too keen on me telling people but I can't help it! That's it now. No-one else until December.

I have been in college all bloody day !! had to do a presentation on liver disease/hepatitis !! exciting stuff i tell you !!!!! :lol:

Been at work all day. Someone messed up appointment times so didn't finish testing till 5pm, so didn't get home till gone 6 as had to goto tesco for petrol and traffic loads worse if I go home that way. 2morrow will be better as last appointment 4.15.

Helen said:
First day back at work for me :(

Took mammoth effort not to shout at everyone "I'M PREGNANT!". OH not too keen on me telling people but I can't help it! That's it now. No-one else until December.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->