Ok who is

Janisdkh

Reaction score
ready to pass out? Mostly as soon as lunch comes I am beat and need to nap for 3 hours. I can't normally because of my 3 little ones, but omg I have never had exhaustion like this in any of my pregnancies. Im not getting old LOL yet............ Wow I mean it is over the top how tired I get. So tired where I have to try and keep my eyes open. Anyone else?

:rofl: im the same, im shattered, but it dont help when all we do is sit online all day lmao xx

I'm with you both! If it wasn't for typing, my head would probably be on the keyboard. I think physical labor would be easier on me than working at a computer all day long.

Haha! My job is at the pc too. Ahhhh damn pc :p I mostly run around with the kids all day though and keep my house clean top to bottom. I home school my eldest too. No homeschooling next year. Heck no! I can't handle that and the new baby. I struggle as it is now yikes.

ITs just hard to actually have any energy to do anything when we know we can sit here. I dont work at present and finding it REALLY boring and just wanna sleep the weeks away lol. xx

Hey I just realized you are due around the same time as me! :D Which day?

Im due On the 24th April which is a friday. It just seems like ages away, i know i should be enjoying the peace and quiet just now but i am sooooo bored out my mind when im stuck at home with nothing to do. xx

Mine comes and goes - yesterday I could've slept ANYWHERE (including the stable or in in the saddle lol) but today not so bad :happydance:

I am shattered by lunch time too.

I work in operating theatres where I am on my feet all day and constantly lifting and moing patients or equipment and I have found it sooo hard over the last 6 weeks!

I told my boss at 6 weeks as I had bad ms but they are very unhelpful and continue to put me in charge of the running of whatever theatre I am in. Luckily(or unluckily) a lady I work with who to this day still doesnt know how she knew I was preg told everyone at my wedding so alot of my work now know and have been very good.

Saying that I am off sick today as I am just feeling crap and faint with more bad ms.

Emma.xx

Aww hope ya feel better soon:hugs:

I just get really tired as sitting watching tele and sitting on the laptop just makes ya wanna close ur eyes and sleep lol. I so wish i had a job or had something that would make me active during the day cause then time moves on a bit more quickly xx

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do during day or are we all just going to keep each other company and sit on here. lmao xx

Weeeeeee yea! Make a reborn baby or sculpt them.. Check out the work I have done on ooak (one of a kind) babies and fairies..YOu sculpt them with tools out of a flesh like clay. Soooo rewarding and worth alot of money when sold. www.gardensofutopia.com
and here is a link on how to make reborn babies. https://www.bountifulbaby.us/videos/GHSP.mov
I have more vid tuts. I got my friend interested and she is hooked.

Navar We are due the same day! I really need more buds. For some reason the buds I got havent kept contact much :( I talk to one regularily, but she is far from my due date. Laura too is due the same day as us.

I am exhausted big time too!
I get up after going to bed at 8pm and an hour after being up I want to go back to bed!
With 2 boys thats impossible.
I don't remember being this exhausted last times either.

I know right! I don't recal being this tired either. I think I had three wonderful energetic full pregnancies lol

Navar We are due the same day! I really need more buds. For some reason the buds I got havent kept contact much :( I talk to one regularily, but she is far from my due date. Laura too is due the same day as us.

Well have ya got msn or something and we can chat on there also, im on most day, today ive been on a bit longer than normal lol. xx

Yep i do! I'll pm ya my info. I seem like I am always on. The pc is in the living room and I spend most my time sitting here if not cleaning, cooking and doing other things. My art and work is all in the same area.

Yeh im the same, but i aint got broadband it seems to be down just now, but i have a pay as you go internet thing, which seems to be ok, but just means i cant sit on here 24/7 which is not good. lol xx

Hahah that must be annoying. Oh my I can see my bill now!

I am just the same and have been for for th past 17 week pmsl.

My little ones don't let me shut my eyes without shouting at me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"